Reviews for Chariot's Progress
Julia451 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I loved this story already the first time I read it. Now, I also see a lot of resemblance to something I've discovered and come to love since the last time I read this story... Ever read Ayn Rand?
GeckoGecko554 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I love your story. Though from the duel in this chapter, I could tell why you avoided putting duels in this fanfiction story. You may not write duels as good, but you can certainly tell a fantastic story!
Fayah chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
This story has been absolutely wonderful! And the story is probably the most in character mostly-gen fic I've seen. I love how the focus is not completely on Judai dueling (and magically winning with plenty of destiny draws and such) and I love how you portrayed his friendship with everyone. There's tons of little moments that made me smile such as when Judai didn't turn around for Manjoume and when Judai and Misawa shared that handshake in the end and...nearly every scene in this fic. Thanks for the enjoyable read! :)
Plasma Knight chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
That is ironic XD

Temperance is the opposite of ambition, correct? I almost feel bad for Misawa XD

Ah well, I'm enjoying this greatly.
Plasma Knight chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, this is amazing.

Let's see; you nailed pretty much all of the characters perfectly, I especially liked Saioh. The idea of a story about Misawa is pretty interesting too. I'm eager to read on, and I'll check out your other stories soon ;D
Julia451 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I hate you! I have class tomorrow and you kept me up til a quarter of 2 in the morning finishing this... incredible, amazing journey of a story!

Wow. Just Wow.

I'm never going back to TV Tropes again. At least never reading any of their fan fic recs again before bed ;)
Julia451 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
You're an incredible writer.

I have to say how much I agree with your analysis of Asuka, Ryo, Manjoume, and romance in their context.
Hiita-hime chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful Misawa fic.

x
Strumwulf chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Nice finish to the story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Strumwulf chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Another good chapter. Ed has returned, Saioh is free, and Misawa decides to return to his friends, but is caught by the light. Keep up the good work.
Strumwulf chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Good story so far, I like the different tack, you have taken with bringing Misawa into the Society and the repurcusions of this change. Judai's encounter with his old professor and Manjome's with Saiou's shadow were very well done. Looking forward to more.
rurouni shadow chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
I can honestly say this has been the best bastion fic I have ever read, definitly the best Gx fic I have read and quite possibly one of the best fanfictions I have read. You brought the characters to life, even more then the show did. You made me feel for the characters, and please make a squel! Ill be waiting... :)
AllieBow chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Nice ending. Better reasoning of Misawa's character than the show.
BridgitKiido chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
That... was an amazing story. I'm not sure what to say except... wow. I absolutely loved it, between the focus on Misawa and the various antics that Fubuki performed. And the final battle was really good too. Thank you for writing such an awesome story. -
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Really good. Great duel between Juudai and Misawa. Loved what Misawa said to The Light of Ruin, "That's what you get for manipulating me, you sodding bastard." Classic.