Reviews for Not Just a Potter
Sim chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Flopsy? Air and Fire elements?
Do you like Avatar the Last Airbender by any chance?
(Ps I love it)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
This is such a wonderful story, I beg you please update on this story, or I might just die! But I think Harry has way too many talents. Mouldy Shorts won't last half a second against him! I wonder which House he would be in? He should be perfectly suited to all 4. And should get a choice of his House. I REALLY LUV THIS STORY!
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 22 . 8/17/2016
please can you update your story. but it's a wonderful story.
19Shorty chapter 22 . 6/19/2016
wonderful story and next chapter please
StormFirestar chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Um what happened to the format of Chapter 2? You might want to check the format of this chapter and maybe edit and repost it.
shiftyless chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
awesome
Skulalien chapter 22 . 10/5/2015
i did enjoy it. Sad to see it won't be updates
A chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
R 1 year olds supposed to be great at speaking? Or is it just u making a genius!Harry?
A chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Instead of saying "son's son's daughter", u should really put grandson's daughter, so that u wouldn't confuse the readers
johnny.vick chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
omgom gomg om gomg more more love it more please thanks
angelpet3450 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
ooo I love this idea!
Lilykees chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
I just found and read this story and loved it. I truly hope it continues. Hopefully Harry can be friends with Neville, the twins, Ginny and Ron.
BROMBROS chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
I have enjoyed the story. I truly hope you one day find the rest of the files to finish this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
I did enjoy it.
godess bubbles chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!Update soon!Will Harry ever find a equal? What about Neville if Harry helps him a little?