Reviews for Give It All Up
rose6211 chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
the ending was great..but i think it should be added to namine's POV since it just shows how namine feels
Kikiana Uchiha chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
Amazing story! you can tell that you have played the games do tot he info you have put. I loved it! you have a great talent for for this! amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
I wanted to wait till the end to review your fanfic. It was amazing! It made me laugh, cry, I ever got angry at it at a couple of points but not in a bad way. I was really into it. It was great! Keep writing these kind of stories. You have a great tallent!
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hmm. Interesting. I've never really been interested in "Namiku," but since there's AkuRoku, I think I might like it.

Let's hope!
Moonlit13Rose00 chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
Amazing story! It actually made me cry. You know what's awesome about the end... that its Roxas, Namine, and Riku on Destiny Island... Sora, Kairi, and Riku all over again, except Kairi is not with Sora. lol. Anyways, great story. You should make a sequal. Unless you've already started one... anyways. Great work!

-Cherry
angelxamongxus chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
dang! that last line of "Give It All Up" (‘When one isn't afraid to give up everything he has, he will be able to gain so much more in return.’) really hit me more than anything. I adore the story so much! reading through, I only saw a few type-o's, but that was all. I didn't notice any writer's block, and I LOVED your original ideas! though, I have a question, and I'm smirking to myself as I type: when I read the line "“I have to say I didn’t expect you to come this far Riku,” he spoke, holding a glass jar in front of his face, “Its amazing how I can manipulate the heart to say what I please…her heart is so fragile,” he said, looking at the white heart as if it were a piece of artwork." from part 18, i admit, i started cracking up, because all I could picture was Xemnas dancing around Riku chanting "I've gotta jar of dirt! and guess what's inside it?" like Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean II. May I ask for your permission to draw that fanart and add a link back to this story on it? I told a friend the idea and at her urging, i decided to ask you. thanks!

Tori (Namine)
WhiteRosesHaveBlackThorns chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story! I read Namine's version first; I don't know which one is better. You're an awesome writer!
farkahnhanpwns chapter 19 . 12/30/2008
Damn, u scared the shit out of me there. Really nice trick, and one of the best kh fanfics too!
WolfObsessed chapter 19 . 10/17/2008
OMG I thought he was at Namine's grave you big meany, you tricked me! Lol!XD I love this story it was cute! I love happy endings!)
Dark Pheonix 48 chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
OMG you scared me there for a minute. I didn't think she made it for a second there. I would have been highly upset if that were the case. Anyways great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the fanfiction world.
LarkaSpirit chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
YAY! Happy ending! )

It was a bit confusing in the beginning with the tombstone and Namine almost dying in the last chapter and whatnot, but at least it has a good ending.

Love it!

-Larka
AKAMichiyo-Nakashima chapter 19 . 10/15/2008
Aw...How cutee! X3 its done...but it was a good story...
Warrior of Virtue chapter 19 . 10/15/2008
That was an excellent read. I approve.
Fighter le Faye chapter 19 . 10/15/2008
YAY! It's a happy ending! :) I loved the ending. So sweet that they can be together. Thank you for this story

FF009
Dark Pheonix 48 chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
Oh please don't be so hard on yourself. You did an excellent job in my honest opinion. Man but what an evil cilffhanger. Did she live? Die? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED HER! Guess I'll have to wait until the epilogue.