Reviews for Advice
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I really like this. It's good advice. Really fits the way their relationship would be, Mal and Inara I mean. It wouldn't really work out that well, but it would be worth the time and troubles if Mal really loved her. I also liked your story "Nothing in the 'Verse." it was an excellent story. You write some of the better stories on the site. You also did a very good job with River(who is my favorite character by the way) especially with her talking. I had a bit of a time trying to decipher the larger words, but that is the way she talks. You really are an amazing author. I really want to thank you for the capital letters at the beginning of the sentences though. Not all the stories I've read have the proper format like that, and you spelled everything correctly as far as I could see. Thank you.
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I'm not the biggest fan of the Rayne stuff, but this peaked my interest. Doesn't sound like the Jayne we're used to, but when I suspend disbelief a bit and keep in mind this is happening after the established timeline, it becomes a bit easier to stomach.

I loved the son-of-a-whore theory, although I had never thought of that story arc myself.

Incidentally, I find it interesting that both of us have made a short story our first post, while we both seem to have a strong dislike of very short, one-shot stories.
razzzledazzzle chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I never thought of it like that... very imaginative! :]
chaospayne chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I like this. Very Jayne, He understands alot more than he lets on.
honor2hermes chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very good. Well put together, your style is very defined. I look to see your longer stories, b/c if they are your favorite then they're probably just as good as this one.
Agent Rouka chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I don't care if this isn't Jayne's "real" backstory. You just make me love him Even More in this fic! *G*

He may have some moral deficits, but when it comes to women and the nature of love, he's actually further along than Mal is and.. even wise! In a very Jayne way. And I like the idea of Book actually reminding him of his father. It's an interesting angle, and an original one!

Much love, and I hope there is more where this one came from!