Reviews for Paging Mary Poppins
sashahailee chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Well that was just another story of yours that I absolutely loved. On to see if I can find some more. :)
sashahailee chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Oh I knew Carly was Carrie. I really hope that she doesn't get micheal
rpm2010 chapter 24 . 2/3/2012
Loved it!
April06Jean chapter 24 . 6/30/2011
Really loved this story! Really hope there will be a sequel for this story!
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
OK, so I know it's been over 3 years since you finished this story...but I had to tell you I loved it. From start to finish, I was glued. :) Amazing work!
bjq chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
Will Jason and Liz get Michael back? What are they having? What did Carly want with Jason? What will she do know? Please update soon
Number1GHfan chapter 24 . 1/20/2010
OMG I floved this fic! It was so much fun to read. I loved the interactions w/ the guards...how Elizabeth reacted w/ Caly...the love the Elizabeth and Jason share and how they were w/ Michael and then eventually w/ their daughter.

All the guards completely cracked me up ) I loved how Elizabeth had nicknames for all of them!

Michael was just absolutely adorable! I fucking hate Carly and AJ for tearing him away from Jason and Elizabeth, I mean they were the only parents that Michael knows and Carly and AJ wouldn't know how to be good parents if it bit them in the ass.

Sonny cracked me up, I'm glad he came back and was able to takeover the business again and love how him and Lila have tea together!

OK so now that I'm done rambling, I floved it! ALL OF IT!
jcmcdo8 chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
That story was great. I hope that you do a sequel about them getting Michael back. They deserve him not A.J. and Carly. They have to be the worst parents in the world. Once again, that story was amazing.
CCBTH chapter 24 . 1/21/2009
This story is soo sweet and i loved it. I love that they figured it out and didnt have to be so many misunderstandings and angst. Although I wish it were rated M... :-)
Eunice chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
This was great ... as usual! Loved it!
pinklady34 chapter 24 . 1/20/2008
that was an awesome story. and i hope there is a sequel. but you didn't write at the end the name of the new story you were working on, so can you please let me know for i can look it up?

i loved liason in this story, and i think you capture their relationship to the fullest. thanks for the story.
cvhottie1218 chapter 24 . 1/5/2008
thos story was wonderful and touching. great job
leasmom chapter 24 . 1/4/2008
This is one of the best stories I have read. I have been spending hours a day. It was sweet and loving and exciting. There was no killing and lots of romance.
courtjsonluvr87 returns chapter 24 . 12/18/2007
Ok, this fic is flipping awesome! I found it at the end of the summer, but kinda forgot about it for a while cuz of classes. I really liked this!
Murgy31 chapter 24 . 10/8/2007
That was really an awesome story! Great Job!