Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
Allison Knauff chapter 1 . 6/10
LOVE IT
meelomango chapter 28 . 5/14
This had me smiling like a fool all throughout. Great job!
LissaDream chapter 28 . 5/6
Enjoyed very much! Brava!
Blueberry Bliss chapter 4 . 4/2
I'm in love with Ginny can wether more Badass?
Blueberry Bliss chapter 3 . 4/2
It's Stu horrible when she it's mean to him and make him more miserable :(
Blueberry Bliss chapter 2 . 4/2
Hi I'm here thanks to a recommendation out it's really well written I love how miserable and lost its Draco without his wife I want expecting Ron and Harry to be dead that was so sad
So...how did Hermione lose her memories?
Omg I'm LOVING THIS STORY AND I ONLY READ LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER YOU GOT TALENT
Guest chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
It was really kind of annoying to have all these flashbacks in the middle of a huge action scene. I ended up skipping most of them because they just interrupted the pacing and the story.

Other than that, I have enjoyed this story even if I think Hermione was entirely too dense and purposefully childish. It was still nicely written and I'd be willing to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
I feel like I need to bitch slap her. She wasn't even this childish when she was actually sixteen. Ugh, I hope some actual progress is made soon or ill have to give this story a pass. I did really enjoy Ginny saying what I'd been thinking for the last two chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Why is she being so obnoxiously stubborn about this?Hermione could be mean, but she was never cruel and she's cruel here. She's also extremely intelligent, you've even written that she is, and she doesn't put anything together? She's willfully being oblivious and antagonistic. It's getting really annoying and frustrating.
KatherinePond chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Hermione seems to accept the reality of her current life pretty quickly here, I almost wonder if her subconscious remembers she can now trust Draco?
KatherinePond chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Just discovered this. Love it so far! The contrast between who Draco is now with who he used to be is sharply drawn. The scene with her son was very emotional and well done. Eagerly reading on.
my breathing cosmos chapter 28 . 7/18/2016
This was so wonderful. I read it in less than an hour. That has to be a new record.
ALexi chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Aww! i know im like 9 years late but i live it lol. :))

My email by the way is