Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
ALexi chapter 2 . 1/14
Aww! i know im like 9 years late but i live it lol. :))

My email by the way is
azertykeynes chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
1) I knew it couldn't have been all about the dream-memories, that there had to be more to it, and I was right you hd a new group of Death Eaters worked into it.

2) I really wanted to know why she lost her memories in the first place. I don't understand why she did or why she had to lose it. You wrote a unique new-group-of-Death-Eaters plot-to-kill-off-Malfoy story, and the memory loss was a huge part of what made it unique, but I didn't get a reason for it, and that has be disappointed.

3) It isn't any of my business, really. I've no place saying this, but I will anyway. I don't much like the names of Draco and Hermione's children. It isn't my place to tell others what to name their kids or authors what to name their characters, especially if I am not particularly close with the new parent or the author - that's rude. I'm being rude. The names did grow on me a bit, but I'm not particularly fond of them.

4) Your writing style had me squeamish and wishing you'd get on with it so that I'd learn what happens next. You and your cliffhangers and your periodic withholding of information. But you had me clicking the next button to see the next chapter, so that's a good thing for you, I suppose. :/
Kidding. You wrote it well - web-page turner, indeed.
azertykeynes chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Knew it. She'd regain her memories here.
azertykeynes chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Can she apparate away real quick?
azertykeynes chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
That was stupid of him to say. He's going to lose them all that way.

But I think he just might "regain" Hermione Malfoy through whatever trauma the bad guys may put her through, and then he'll regret what he said even more - if he loses them all.

I really hope you'll give us a suitable explanation for the memory loss.
azertykeynes chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
That's an illusion! Didn't he just send the kids to bed? Wasn't Hermione just singing in the bathroom? He couldn't have been that distracted by his day dream, could he?
azertykeynes chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
So ... the girl has weaseled an invitation to floo over. That's probably how one can access their house. I don't think the girl is a friend. And I think this Dan doesn't exist.
azertykeynes chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
So... the memory loss wasn't caused by the bad guys. What caused it then? Who caused it?
azertykeynes chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I bet the letter is some Death Eater dealing.

Actually, I don't think that, that is, I doubt that's what it is, but that's my best guess - someone threatening him, threatening Hermione and that has mostly likely got to do with Death Eaters.
azertykeynes chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
As fascinating as this is as as enthralling their love story is, I agree with Guest in that beyond Hermione recalling her memories through dreams, I do not see the point of this story. I wonder why you could not have told the story chronologically and without the use of dreams. It seems to be interesting enough without the drama of the memory loss.

What issues do they have to deal with that only the dreams could have brought forward? They seem to be really happy with each other based on witness accounts (Blaise's, Ginny's and Draco's).

There is the thing about how she lost her memories in the first place, but there seems to be no foul play involved. Is this some sort of 'finding oneself' fic for Hermione? Merging the old Hermione (pre-war) with the new (post-war and Draco era)? Are the dreams some way for the new Hermione to reclaim some fire of the old?
azertykeynes chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
What do you mean "ankh"? What did you mean to type?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I'm not sure I see the point of this story.
characetsworld6891 chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
oh my oh my this was simply in each corresponding way utterly fantastic and completely ah-may-zing! great job! .*
characetsworld6891 chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
beat those weirdos!
characetsworld6891 chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
what. w-what. no, no , no no i refuse to believe such occurrences!
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »