Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
LilithRisen chapter 6 . 1/19
Kind of want to smack Hermione
natt123 chapter 28 . 12/29/2017
Love it! Amazing amazing amazing!
Lonelywicked chapter 28 . 12/19/2017
Beautiful story. I remember reading it a few months back, but then life got in the way and I forgot about it until I found it again. Thank you for sharing it with us
DAWNJEWEL chapter 24 . 11/17/2017
I know this story is long finished, and you may not even check reviews more, but I just have to say this, because it's driving me crazy. It is completely unrealistic for her to go and see people who are dead instead of doing everything to save her children. If she fears losing them most, I doubt she would be able to think about anything else. Other than that, it's a pretty good story.
dovelylittlewonders chapter 28 . 11/8/2017
Loved it! Super cute story! Although i didnt like that Ron and Harry were killed off:( it was still wonderful! Thanks for writing it:) ~with love from s Dove :)3
Novel's addict chapter 28 . 10/31/2017
Absolutely lovvvveeeed it
Allison Knauff chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
meelomango chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
This had me smiling like a fool all throughout. Great job!
LissaDream chapter 28 . 5/6/2017
Enjoyed very much! Brava!
Blueberry Bliss chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
I'm in love with Ginny can wether more Badass?
Blueberry Bliss chapter 3 . 4/2/2017
It's Stu horrible when she it's mean to him and make him more miserable :(
Blueberry Bliss chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
Hi I'm here thanks to a recommendation out it's really well written I love how miserable and lost its Draco without his wife I want expecting Ron and Harry to be dead that was so sad
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2017 did Hermione lose her memories?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Guest chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
It was really kind of annoying to have all these flashbacks in the middle of a huge action scene. I ended up skipping most of them because they just interrupted the pacing and the story.

Other than that, I have enjoyed this story even if I think Hermione was entirely too dense and purposefully childish. It was still nicely written and I'd be willing to read your other stories.
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »