Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
It was really kind of annoying to have all these flashbacks in the middle of a huge action scene. I ended up skipping most of them because they just interrupted the pacing and the story.

Other than that, I have enjoyed this story even if I think Hermione was entirely too dense and purposefully childish. It was still nicely written and I'd be willing to read your other stories.
I feel like I need to bitch slap her. She wasn't even this childish when she was actually sixteen. Ugh, I hope some actual progress is made soon or ill have to give this story a pass. I did really enjoy Ginny saying what I'd been thinking for the last two chapters.
Why is she being so obnoxiously stubborn about this?Hermione could be mean, but she was never cruel and she's cruel here. She's also extremely intelligent, you've even written that she is, and she doesn't put anything together? She's willfully being oblivious and antagonistic. It's getting really annoying and frustrating.
KatherinePond chapter 2 . 9/28
Hermione seems to accept the reality of her current life pretty quickly here, I almost wonder if her subconscious remembers she can now trust Draco?
KatherinePond chapter 1 . 9/28
Just discovered this. Love it so far! The contrast between who Draco is now with who he used to be is sharply drawn. The scene with her son was very emotional and well done. Eagerly reading on.
WiseGirlGeek chapter 28 . 7/18
This was so wonderful. I read it in less than an hour. That has to be a new record.
ALexi chapter 2 . 1/14
Aww! i know im like 9 years late but i live it lol. :))

My email by the way is
azertykeynes chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
1) I knew it couldn't have been all about the dream-memories, that there had to be more to it, and I was right you hd a new group of Death Eaters worked into it.

2) I really wanted to know why she lost her memories in the first place. I don't understand why she did or why she had to lose it. You wrote a unique new-group-of-Death-Eaters plot-to-kill-off-Malfoy story, and the memory loss was a huge part of what made it unique, but I didn't get a reason for it, and that has be disappointed.

3) It isn't any of my business, really. I've no place saying this, but I will anyway. I don't much like the names of Draco and Hermione's children. It isn't my place to tell others what to name their kids or authors what to name their characters, especially if I am not particularly close with the new parent or the author - that's rude. I'm being rude. The names did grow on me a bit, but I'm not particularly fond of them.

4) Your writing style had me squeamish and wishing you'd get on with it so that I'd learn what happens next. You and your cliffhangers and your periodic withholding of information. But you had me clicking the next button to see the next chapter, so that's a good thing for you, I suppose. :/
Kidding. You wrote it well - web-page turner, indeed.
azertykeynes chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Knew it. She'd regain her memories here.
azertykeynes chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Can she apparate away real quick?
azertykeynes chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
That was stupid of him to say. He's going to lose them all that way.

But I think he just might "regain" Hermione Malfoy through whatever trauma the bad guys may put her through, and then he'll regret what he said even more - if he loses them all.

I really hope you'll give us a suitable explanation for the memory loss.
azertykeynes chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
That's an illusion! Didn't he just send the kids to bed? Wasn't Hermione just singing in the bathroom? He couldn't have been that distracted by his day dream, could he?
azertykeynes chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
So ... the girl has weaseled an invitation to floo over. That's probably how one can access their house. I don't think the girl is a friend. And I think this Dan doesn't exist.
azertykeynes chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
So... the memory loss wasn't caused by the bad guys. What caused it then? Who caused it?
azertykeynes chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I bet the letter is some Death Eater dealing.

Actually, I don't think that, that is, I doubt that's what it is, but that's my best guess - someone threatening him, threatening Hermione and that has mostly likely got to do with Death Eaters.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »