Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
unlikelypair chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Great start. I love fic's like these! I know its already finished but who doesn't want more reviews? Can't wait to read more!
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I really love your story so far...but I can't help but think that Hermione would not ignore her children, even if she didnt remember them, I hope this period doesnt last long...anywayz can't wait to keep reading!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Poor Draco!
Sophaloaph chapter 28 . 9/30/2011
I cried reading this story. Usually, it takes me 2-3 days to finish a fanfic this long, but I finished it in one reading! I was just so intrigued and touched. :'( I would definitely recommend my friends to read this. Even if they're not Dramione fans. I know they'll love it! :D
obsessivedramionefan chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Love, love this chapter. It's heart-melting. It just makes you wanna wish that this is your love story.
tegsquared chapter 28 . 8/15/2011
you're a beautiful human being and this is a beautiful story. congratulations on your life, keep it up :)
A True Dreamer chapter 28 . 8/8/2011
this was a great story.

I suddenly realized today that i never finished it. I was like "wasn't i reading a story" and then i looked up my review history.

i went out of town and my computer had to be restarted (tabs lost) and then sudden it was a long time later and i finally returned.

this story was heartbreaking and inspiring and so full of love. I was so thankful that hermione's mind returned to her fully and at the most important time.

thanks for the read! :]]
A True Dreamer chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
yay! hermione is back! and everyone make it out alive! so stoked about that!
04y2347823784 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Cool
A True Dreamer chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
:]]
iLOVEthis chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
The proposal dream was sooooo cute! I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole thing! Thank you again for a great chapter!
iLOVEthis chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ahhhhh just started reading and you got me hooked! Excellent writing and story line! _
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
... i have a feel no matter what i read right now after having seen DH2 recently will reduce me to tears.

that last line gutted me and the story hasn't even started
dramione143 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
My heart bleeds for Draco. :(
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
Absolutely fabulous

I like the ending. It's like a real book

come to think of it, the whole story is like a real book

you could seriously publish this.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »