Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
mischievous female chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
wonderful, i cannot wait until the next chapter!
GypsyCarmen chapter 8 . 6/1/2007

this was wonderful

tks 4 the little gasp at the end how sweet

i love planitarium dates
dynonugget chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Oho! The best chapter yet! I love the trip to the Planetarium (a truly wonderful place for even us Muggles) and what happened there to progress their relationship. Awesome!

Very well written with beautiful imagery. I'm glad Hermione is finally waking up to what she's got in her life!

Another job well done, and I'm glad you posted this chapter.
CrystalizedHeart chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
That was such a great chapter! I just loved it and especially the last line. I thought it was a great touch. While I have so many good things to say about this chapter, I sadly cannot. I am half-blind at the moment (meaning I am in serious need of glasses) and I can barely see the keyboard, yet I managed to read this wonderful chapter (well not without difficulty at least). Anyway great chapter and I hope to read more soon! :D
LaneDawn chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
These were really great chapters. I really do love the story line, Hermione's reliving her past through dreams really adds to the story line
Remus's Girl chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Omg! I love this story so much! It's so sweet!
mary-pi chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Hey! I wanted to review last chapter, but since I reviewed you author's note I couldn't. I'm very glad that you're writing again, and it's not a cliché, it's helpful. I'm not going to give you the speech of how this is going to be ok in the end, because I know that right now it doesn't seem like it,but it will, it's going to be hard, and painful, but it's going to be ok, and YOU are going to be ok.

Now.. about chapter 6... it was incredible! amazing, really. It's the best chapter so far, and I enjoyed it a lot. Aww I'm in love with Draco, he is soo cute. I think that in every story of yours I fall for daco even more (how loser does that sounds, huh?)

And about this chapter, well.. it was an amazing second part of this chapter. I'm so happy that she's finally coming to her senses and she's like.. well, ok.. he loves me.. and I believe him.. yei!

I'll wait for your update, as long as it takes.
grace chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
aw, that was just the sweetest thing ever! i haven't been on this site in such a long time and i guess i'm missing a lot of chapters! that was just fantastic! please keep up the great work so cheers to you!
panchat chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
aw i love this story, please update soon please please please
xmisundazt00d chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
I love this chapter. Hermione is slowly realizing that there is something between herself and Draco, and its still going strong.

Personally, I adore how you have Draco so lovestruck, because even though he has a hard personality, anyone can go soft after a few years in a marriage. And Hermione in denial like that fits her teenage personality perfectly.

Continue updating, I'm anxious for more.

xmisundazt00d
Jolie Ralph Lauren chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
So that's the best story I've read so far... even in books and everything! In my life overall! And I'm dead serious while saying this : I've never said this before and believe me or not...it's true! I want to have a love like the one you are inventing for them... it makes us (or me at least) believe you can be lighthearted or have butterflies in your stomach for a lifetime and be truly in love. That your love is unbreakable and will never fade away. ''I'm falling for you'' is the best sentence you can ever be told, it makes ''I love you'' look insignificant compared to it. I guess, that's when it made the little 'click' in my head that told me : Ok, this is a hell of good story... later, well, you just grow to love the way you modelled the characters and get even more attached to them than you already are.

Thank you a thousand times for letting us read YOUR story, even though you are not obliged and could just keep it all for yourself, because it is so GREAT!

Pues, miles gracias en español tambien

Et milles mercis en français aussi!

(You write wonderfully!)

Just take your time to write the next chapter and I am going to be overwhelmed to read it when it will be ready!
MsRisa chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Beautiful chapter! Draco is just wonderful, and how romantic. So she's decided to believe him and has also started wearing the bracelet. That is just so sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SquishyGirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
wow! too short! aww draco is so romantic what a loveable man! :P update soon!
Rashel Quinn chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
its amazin ... please update reall soon ... i was almost in tears ... update .. ! :]
pAuLinAa chapter 7 . 5/21/2007