Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
xxDracoDragonxx chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
Brilliantly written, you get pulled into the story and really really want to know everything that is going to happen.

I can't wait for more
Bellaria chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
i like this a lot. its well thought out and organised and i like the descriptions and the way you've outlined it all. well done :D
Galiena Faehler chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
ohmygod... I can't even begin to say how much my heartstrings have been pulled at. and I'm only on chapter two!

GREAT WORK!... and I love your writing style, easy to read and no (obvious) grammar mistakes. YAY! you're a dream come true xD

I'm a HUGE DMHG fan D and I definitely think you'll do their relationship justice. anywho, keep up the good work!
silverlovedragoness chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
WOW, sean, that's such a brilliant piece of art. i think this is my favorite part of the puzzle, its so vibrant and beautifully depicted with your delicate paintbrush!

this scene with the garden has really pulled me, inside the story, made me feel what she was feeling and at the same time, i could feel the flooding light of love which bounced off of draco in this scene. i would have said the same thing if i had woken up with that kind of a dream, i mean, what a dream to dream!

my favorite part was this:

“I know you want to crawl away from everyone else, but why? Why do that when you’re in a place like this with a man who was never meant to feel anything? Why can’t you see that there are things to live for?”

“Like what?” she asked.

“Look around you. This entire place is life; the grass, the flowers, the animals roaming...it’s all life,” he whispered.

“I know...”

“You’ve got me to live for.”

His words nearly knocked her over. All breath escaped her as she met his eyes, those beautiful oceans of grey ice, ironically so guarded yet incredibly inviting.

“I’m falling for you, Hermione.”

brilliant! absolutely brilliant sista, (lol)

but yea as i've said before, i'm so glad to have met you because you are truly gifted, i can imagine how well you excel at things outside of ffnet!

Luv Ya!

~Silver
MEG chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
This story is AMAZING! I have never been able to find a Draco/Hermione story that was this good from the point of view that you write from. Keep up the good work!
WizardIncognito chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG i loved the dream, does it mean that things are going to look up now for them
kazakichik chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
My God, I LOVE this story. Can't wait for more!
EmilyLovesYOU chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
i really hope her memory comes back soon!

XOXO

Emily
Avanell chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
I just got caught up on the last two chapters (so glad I read them together) and thought they were both wonderful!
MsRisa chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
Beautifully written, and so full of emotion. A great chapter, and I think I have to agree with you that it's become my favourite so far in this fic. Till the next time, as always, looking forward to the next installment!
moonkazoo chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
its really nice...inspiring in a way. and i hope your feeling better, you cant be all mopy not good for your health.
mischievous female chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
aw! wonderful and touching chapter this was!
xmisundazt00d chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
That was such an adorable flashback.

You've set a good pace for the story. You're not rushing into Hermione's memories, and that's wonderful.

That flashback definitely picked up the slack from the other chapter, even though it wasn't short. ;)

Update whenever you can, I'm looking forward to it.

xmisundazt00d
Mary Alice Jessi Brandon chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
I have to say that the dream was one of the most romantic thing i have read in quite a while. it was just perfect and even though there was no Magic there was a magic of sorts that radiated from the dream. I cant wait to read more.
Chocolateveela chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
The dream was...refreshing. The imagery, your use of language...it was all just really well thought out. I really love this chapter as well.

I also found myself able to completely suspebd my disbelief during this chapter which is a testament to a story well told.

And just so you know, it's 5:01 am and I've yet to sleep because I had coffee at 11pm. So you see, Starbucks is a curse and your doing well to avoid it! lol.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »