Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
grace chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
great story! it's quickly becoming one of my favourites!
Kagome Freak chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
omg! YAY! She's getting her memories back, HORAY! lol, PLease update soon, and oh! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (late/early)
pAuLinAa chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
awesome chapter) i feel for draco..poor baby:( but anyways..happy birthday! thanks for your gift hehe and here's yours.!
darkygirl chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Look at the good side: at least you know we're you're story is going. In mine I only know Draco and Hermione will fall in love as will Blaise and Ginny.

And you do have a lot of reviews for only three chapters (I wish I'd have that much) but I can see why, you're story is amazing.

Update soon.
Melda-Egleriel chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Godd chapter, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed this or "Evil's Mistress" in a while, I've been really stressed. It's great to read your work again. I absolutely love this plotline, and the better thing is that I haven't read it before. Keep up the good work. Hope to read more soon.

Egleriel
Chocolateveela chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Yay, it's a real birthday present for me, my birthday was March 29th. woo!

Anyway, I don't know why I am so in love with this story. It's just something very appealing (darn you and your magical finger tips) But I have a question, is there a reason why Hermione went back to age 16? Is that significant, or did she just need to go back to a time when things with the war and so forth had not started. Because she obviously needs to relive certain of those memories.

Well, it definitely wasn't enough (did I mention I love this story?), and it could be days before I can read more! But those are the pitfalls of fanfiction...
bad2dabone86 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
o this is really good! i love where this is going...keep up the good work!
whenitallfallsapart chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Story's amazing. I cant wait for your next chapter!
gri chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
a love it! more!
CrystalizedHeart chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Well first I have to congratulate you on this chapter; I found it completely enthralling even though one could say it was more of a down beat chapter. By down beat I mean that the setting was of her getting to know her surroundings and such. I loved this chapter and found it to be in every sense of the word, perfect. I do feel incredibly sorry for Draco; it can't be easy for him. I can't help but see Hermione as selfish with the line, 'The kids left with their father, albeit they cried out for their mother who seemingly ignored them.' I understand that she, in her own mind is a sixteen year old girl married and trapped with a man who is her mortal enemy. Confused, is probably an understatement for how she is feeling and all I can say is that you capture the settings, the tone and the characters to a perfect degree of illuminative and meticulous incite with regards to the story. It’s brilliant, plain and simple and I can completely understand your need for perfectionism with your writing. I am not as great or adapt a writer as you and my gramma and spelling at times is atrocious but I know exactly what it is like to strive or rather need to have something perfect in your eyes to be able to put it out there. Anyway I would like to say that it was wonderful, your writing always is, happy birthday in advance and I hope to read more soon! :D

-Mel-
lovin potter chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Well I read it and thought I should review because this chapter was a really good one as is the whole story. As much trouble as its giving you I can tell you you are doing a great job and i for one cant wait for your next chapter so please dont stop writing and Update as soon as you find timeto finish writing another chapter.

~Jen~
Slytherin-Princess678 chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
i love it please update it would be great
Kagome Freak chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
OMG! FINALLY! Something that is worth reading! I so love it! It's just so sad that Harry and Ron died but it was expected I guess. But yay! Very well written, PLease update soon!
Remus's Girl chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I'm so happy you're updating again! You are such a good writer and you should always keep writing.
hanvu chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
aw i really pity draco, he is just so adorable, if hermione doesnt want him, i'll take draco anytime.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »