Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
www-dot-com chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
So good please update soon, i'll be waiting!
hanvu chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
lol, poor draco! i really like your story so i'm going to read the next chapter even if i have a lot of homework to do, and if i fail my math test tomorrow, well it'll be your fault.
DracozSlytherinPrincess chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
great new story but what happened to evil's mistress?
xQueenxCobrax chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
very well written

you have a knack for conveying emotion

i love it!

can't wait for more!
izzy chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
all i have to say is "wow!"

i like the way you show hermione although maybe you might want to make Draco more confident around her. he is after all a malfoy and in situations like this, he takes control.

i love this story and would really love you if you updated )please
GrnHen chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
very good! So happy that your back! Can't wait for more!:)
LaneDawn chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
This was an amazing addition to the story, I really like how you've written this... I can't even find something to pick at to be a constructive critic (lol). It's a good story and it only gets better when you add more so Happy Typing and Update Soon
EE chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
OMG! I absolutly love this story! You write so well. I love how you are portraying Herm.

PLEASE PLEASE! update quickly! It's the best and I can't wiat for more! :)
FunkieCookie chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hey, I just gotta say, I LOVE this story. About your comment of what 'tellus' said, I have read a similar story called ONCE UPON A DREAM by HOSHIGUMI under Shaman King. I'm sure its a coincidence though. You both are such great writers Please update ASAP! That would make me very happy :D Thanks!

Cookie~
grace chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
oh my goodness! this is absolutely wonderful-quickly becoming one of my favorites so keep up the good work! D
pAuLinAa chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
omg.! i'm so so so so sad for draco...:( but i TOTALLY love your work...it makes me feel like i'm there with them..hehe chessy i know whatever...please update soon.!
DM-Luvah-S chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
OMG I love your story boo

Your stories all are just, I mean, they're perfect! No grammar and spelling mistakes (that really sucks and u can't enjoy the story if they are too much) and you never write things 2 unrealistic which is great

Anyways,

Carry on

Love

Shari
mindy chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
ah! i cannot believe youve started another story. you are my absolute favorite author. Iris had me on the edge of my seat the entire time and i am already completely engrossed in this new fic. I am terribly said that there are no harry or ron, but i understand it and am moving on. The scene where hermione found out was perfection! thank you so much for taking the time to write great stories, cannot wait for an update, on any of your stories!

mindy
grace chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this is fantastic-it's so original and i'm really looking forward t oreading more so keep up the good work!
LaStack chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I absolutly love this story! Its one of my favorites so far, along with some of your other stories I haven't gotten the chance to review yet(I know shame on me)
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »