Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
pattilarr chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I like this! Please keep updating.
CrystalizedHeart chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I feel so sorry for Draco; I mean what DO you do when you’re in that kind of situation? His wife loathes him, doesn’t remember ‘him’ but only the egotistical jerk from Hogwarts that made her life a living hell (Ok it sounds a lot worse when I say it like that but you get the picture)…It’s just so horribly, excruciatingly painful but delicious to read.

I also feel pretty bad for Hermione, I mean she wakes up, thinks she’s her 16 year old self, only remembers Ron as her boyfriend (I am assuming they got together and she remembers it?), she Harry and Ron all 'Hate' Draco and she only remembers the returned animosity. You have to admit its a hard bloody situation (GREAT story idea though! :D)

I can't wait to see how this progresses, it’s an amazing beginning, meticulously written, with a lot of raw emotions thrown about but not in excess. Overall it’s a magnificent story and I hope that you update soon! :D

-Mel-
MarthaStewart chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Dear SeanEmma4Evr,

First of all, I would like to state that I LOVE YOUR STORIES! They are NOT copies at ALL! I applaud you *applause* for being such a funny, talented, and yet spontaneous writer!

I'm sorry, you just seemed so sad about what those ppl said about you- just ignore them, they be bitches *LOL* Excuse the bad grammar, I'm doing it out of defiance!

Toodles! AND KEEP WRITING!
Dianafefe1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
HI sean,

I think/hope that you continue with Evil's mistress and A Dream worth Keeping. I don't think you took this story from anyone. I also think that you are a talented writer, so keep writing.
blackpurpletulip chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Hey AWESOME story love it so far! Okay what I don't get is how the hell can you copy someone else'e work when I haven't seen ANY story's with a plot like this! I keep on getting flamed over and over again and I can completely understand the feeling that you wouldn't want to continue the story but I've read your other stories as well 'Iris' and 'Evil's Mistress' and another one that I can't remember the name right now sorry but I can tell that you DON'T plagarize! That person obviously doesn't know what their talking about. Just ignore people like that because they get their kicks out of making people feel HORRIBLE and really bad so don't let them kick you down! :) Be happy! I like your usual attitude all happy and joyful. Please Please Please keep on writing as well as you do and don't let this 'issue' keep you from your usual spark :) K? On a happy note love the story and 'Evil's Mistress' Keep up the good work!
LaneDawn chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Thank you for clearing that up for me... I appreciate it, but when you told me which story it was it played to my curiosity. So, I read and I loved. First of all, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a story like this at all... Second of all, an idea is just that, an idea... you can't steal it or copy it... hell you can't even copyright it... it's a figment in someone's mind and as far as I'm concerned someone who accuses someone of something that extreme especially on fanfiction where ideas are shared daily has a stick up their arse.. excuse me for being frank...

And I am extremely excited you have your inspiration back, while I'm not nearly as good of a writer as you I understand how frustrating it can be to be lacking in inspiration... Trust me for a person as (what seems like) kind as you are I would take someone down in a knockdown dragout fight in the mud. Happy Typing and Update Soon
Remus's Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
(the only reason I'm anonymous is cuz i havent had time to set up a username here)

i love your stories and your writing, and i think that whoever wrote that review should go live in a hole by herself because she is not appreciated by anyone other than herself. i understand that you are turned off of writing because of her review but i dont think you should let one negative comment get you down. i kno i dont know what its like to be accused of something so wrongly, but i think you should move on b/c it will be good for you, and if u lose that person as a reader who frickin cares?

i hope you come back to writing soon!

ill miss your stories!
jennynopenny chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
it's understandable why you owuld be turned off from writing but i hope you do continue with this story. you shouldn't let one person ruin this story for so many people
GrnHen chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I was so happy to find a really good fic after not being able to read for a while. Only to find that some stupid ass person insulted the amazing writer of this new really great story. I can see how u have been put off, but plezz don't let this penny less fucker win. You finally gave me hope in this fan-fiction take a break and come back and kick ass and take names better then before.:)
feywilder chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
HI! Im so so so sorry for what happened to you! I understand if you need to take a break. I read this story and I love it as much as love Evils mistress!
tomfreak chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
please update soon! don't let someone who thinks that you plagerized someone else's story keep you down... they're probably just jealous that they didn't come up with this idea first... i can't wait for the next chapter!
Chocolateveela chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Grr. this really burns my cookie. We have to be punished because of some stupid comment someone made. But I understand Sean about taking some time off.

But seriously, don't worry about accusations like that. You know it isn't true, your real readers know it isn't true. And seriously, how often is it that you can find a TRULY orginal plot ANYWHERE? I read this quote by an author once, it said something like (completely paraphrased) "there are only nine or ten original storylines ever...the rest are just retold with author variations".

That being said, how many times have you read about Harry, Hermione, or Draco being adopted making them part of some other bloodline. Or, the head girl head boy plot, or the Forced to marry plot.

So, sure that person may have heard of hermione losing her memory before, but how can they truly make that accusation when you had only posted one chapter? I still say take as much time as you need, but forget about stupid people. You're brilliant.
silverlovedragoness chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
SEAN! don't worry bout that stuff, i have ABSOLUTE FAITH in you, i KNOW IN MY HEART AND SOUL that you did NOT copy this story, like u said, most scenario's are used so it's ok, but seriously, i may have read a story with hermione losing her memory, but seriously this is DEFINITELY NOT plaguarism, this looks definitely like your type of writing, and whoever accused you of that, well...lets just say, if they do it again, i will thoroughly be raging at them for even SUGGESTING such a thing, you are an awesome writer and i can recognize this as your style. i'm expecting the unexpected cuz thats how you write, and my thorough advice is to keep defending yourself, and i will do it too, so no worries, and its ok, you can take a break, you've been one heck of promptu writer so chill out and relax and just read stuff for a while, it'll come back to ya!

luv ya as always,

~Silver~
silverlovedragoness chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
HEY sean!

yet another story eh? well, i'm very interested! plz plz continue this also. i have read a story which kind of used this type reference...so i'm wondering how this story will go, but OMG you should so continue...is roxanne her daughter? just making sure...this is definitely something i'll be waiting for!

LUV YA!

~Silver~
SquishyGirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
OMG i really like both stories right now but having read evil's mistress a bit more i must say THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN STOP WRITING! r u kidding me i think i have added you to my favourite authors list maybe five times now which doesn't really make a difference on the records but that's not the point i don't know who accused yu of cheating but i personally have read almost every completed story or almost completed story that you can possibly read on this bloody system and ur stories haven't been anything like the others similar maybe but not a direct copy so i suggest that you tell whoever it was that sent you that to shove it up there ass cuz i really need u to finish ur stories!

ur faithful reader :D