Reviews for A Dream Worth Keeping
inappropriate-name chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Urghh! I was so happy to see that this story had been updated, I was thinking o two chapters in as many days! She is amazing...

Then, I see this note and I'm thinking.. who the hell would be so dense as to say this story is copied.. and I totally agree with what you say, I mean in every Draco/Hermione stories there are going to be similarities. after all the protagonists are always the same...

I spend far too much time reading fics and can honestly say that this is not similar to anything I have read before, I think it depends on the way the story is written and how the plot develops. For this idiot to say it is plagiarised is rather absurd because it's only into the first chapter.. so yeah well done to them they're oh so clever. You cannot say that after a first chapter one story it copied off another.

My only thought is that they are a sad, jealous person themselves, or that they are just oh so very stupid. Probably both!

PLEASE, PLEASE.. do not let this put you off, you are an excellent writer and it would be an utter waste for you to discontinue your stories, plus it would be letting this sad vindictive person win. I hope that you will continue and I really look forward to reading more of your ORIGINAL stories, because that's what they are..

x
kazakichik chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Whoever insulted you like that is a flaming imbecile. I absolutely love this story and sincerily hope that you keep writing. All of your stories are amazing and original, keep it up.
DracozSlytherinPrincess chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
no whoever said that is a total bitch please keep writing your one of my favorite authors and i know u wouldn't do something like that (
OwlyCakes chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
That's a bunch of bull! I've been reading your fics...for a really long time! How could someone even accuse you of something like that. That's not even.. ugh!

Your writing and ideas are your own. Perhaps they're just jealous because you're a fabulous writer and they damn well know it.

I do apologize, no one should of even said something like that to you. I do hope you get an apology from them. They're wrong.

I also do hope that you can find it to continue your fics. Of course, after the discust of this accusation is clear from you.

xoxoBlack Owl.
AliP chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
You know, these last weeks writers have been accused of plagarism both in spanish fics and english fics. I really dont know why this people keep doing this, the only thing I can tell you is to keep writing these fantastic stories of yours and dont let them put you off.

Cheer up. Hope to see your stories soon.

AP
thejackiegirl chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
omg! no! ur GREAT! dont lsent to someone stupid! keep writting! u make the rest of us happy!
Jewels33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. WOW. This story is AMAZING, what a GREAT start. It will be so interesting to see if she's able to get her memory back. I'm excited, this story has a lot of potential.

This is already a close second to 'Iris' plot wise. Really, I love it. I adored the description you gave as to how she felt when she saw Malfoy. Mint jelly... interesting analogy. Definately made my list of favourites.

This story is fabulous and 100% original.

This brings me to my next point. WHAT THE HELL? You plagarized? What a LOAD of BS. This is an ORIGINAL work of fanfiction, concoted in that brilliant hed of yours. TELLus it clearly jealous of your ability to write a story worth reading. Sheesh. ANYONE who has read ANY of your previous stories and knows you the slightest bit would know that this is an original piece written in the same style you always use.

Clearly this person is less that credible and did a hit of crack before reviewing and reading this story.

Get real.

Other then that EXCELLENT job on this first chapter. It was a really great intro as you gave us a great bit of background of the story. Well done on this ORIGINAL, fantastic, brilliant, incredible, did I say ORIGINAL piece of work.

As always you put on a great show.

Sweetsacrifice.
moonkazoo chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
fuck that person, your one of the best authors fanfiction has, and yes the memory thing has been used over and over again, but you will most likely change it to your own way, that will once again make an incredible good story. dont let one person say you copied this they are not worth it, you have a talent that needs to be expressed and by not writing, youve fallen into their criticism, just write and blow them away with your story. fuck them.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
well I'm really sorry that someone told u that u were plagarizing. that is absolutely ridiculous. I know u wouldn't do that, and I do hope that u will continue with both ur stories as soon as possible. Don't let stupidity get in the way of talent.
Avanell chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Like it...please continue soon. Hopefully that person was just confused...I've confused stories before and then found them and realized how different they are :)
jewel chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
o wonderful story how long will her memories be los not long i hope for the childrens sake please update soon
milocachica chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Hey. I've read most of your stories and I love them. I'm very hurt to see that someone flamed you about this story. Personally, I've read many stories that are similar to this but not this. I love your writing style and I know I'd miss you not writing anymore. I understand taking a break from it but please don't abandon your stories. I look forward to Evil's Mistress being updated and then you started this, so just when I started looking forward to reading a new story, this happens.

I really hope that you do decide to finish these stories. Just remember, there will always be someone who won't like your writing or disagree with your opinions. Its just a fact of life.

Have a good night.

A concerned reader
TELLus chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
You may say that I'm a person who is too scared to log in to her own account to tell you this but I don't care.

Your 'story' is something that I have heard before from some where else. If you know what I'm talking about then you probably might want to delete this story. Unless it is such a 'coincidence' that you have the same story as another person.
Chocolateveela chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love love love this story already. excellent. very descriptive. Imagery was was great.

Ok, enough sucking up in hopes that you'll update faster...
Melda-Egleriel chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
YAY! This one's going to be fun!
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »