Reviews for Through the plate glass: visiting Saint Mungo's
Love it!
dorothy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
nice ending line ;)
M chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What a delightful interaction between muggle and magical worlds.
Lue'cleste chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ahahahahahahahahaha! This had me laughing! Hilarious!
M chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Good zinger for an ending!
Apothecaria chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
He got off lightly, I think :) It's a lively start to your fic; what with all the OCs and a non-canon timeframe, you set the stage clearly without too much explaining about geneologies, etc. Technical note: coupla little typos, like "asbout" and is that supposed to be a "roc?" Or is it a rook? (Though I'm hardly an ornithologist.) And I have to say, I first read this last night after coming home from having a few glasses of wine with a friend, and Snape's little prank made me queasy. (It is funny, though.)
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/16/2007

Oh, yeah. that would do it alright!

Thank you for an excellent chuckle.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Harry's a You-know-who too? This is interesting. For a muggle, John sure knows a lot about the wizarding world. Anyway, please continue!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Oops. I don't think that Hermione's going to offer him a _second_ gin...I mean, she has only so much tolerance for Arrant Stupidity...
duj chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
LOL. I think I like the other version more though.
yukka chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
You write most amazing humorous stories :)
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
ROFLMAO! This is too Funny!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
You've more than one You-Know-Who? Delicious! A most enjoyable yarn, and an excellent complement to the previous story. Lovely glimpse of Uncle Vernon in his old age.
stashthesocks chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
haha, that was funny! i likt the end bit, the mentioning Harry! lol
cecelle chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Funny how Snape and Vernon after all this time still have similarly visceral reactions to hearing Harry's name mentioned - love the bit about "after all the alarms went off...hadn't realized blood pressure went that high...".

I think I like this POV better, too!