Reviews for Friendship, love, and hatred
DinieLuvYunho chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Yay finally they got married! But, kenapa mesti gaun?! Kan Wolfie tu lelaki for crying out loud! Pasti dia nampak segak dan cantik walaupun dengan baju seragam biru y yang seksi tu hehe.. Oh well, i still love the ending very much all right.. :)
serena122189 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
your evil to leave this here write more please
violetkisses chapter 13 . 1/17/2010
NICE! XD. love it,. hahahha.
melodyz07 chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
That was so sad

Thanx GOD that Wolfram remembered at the end

But I am really worried about the ending

It is sweet that Wolfram chose to die and that for spending some times with Yuuri as a married couple

I am going right now to read the sequel!
irmina chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
This is really good. I'm glad you wrote a sequel. I'm gonna read it.
FeVeZ chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
...ha?...what happen to wolfie after that...?
Cha-chaan chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
I do not speak English and I could read your fic by translating it with the net I have just wanted to say to you that I really have likes.

Good continuance _
BluePearlluv chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
OMG that was soo sad,my eyes got teary T_T yuuri really loves wolfram from his heart to the point that he would make wolfram forget about him,im sad for yuuri cuz he is suffring a lot . thanks for the great chapter .
BluePearlluv chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
oh i planed to review when i finish the story but i couldn't wait any more _ the story is so amazing although the characters are OOC but with a nice way . i wonder who is kisa? well im going to find out,Keep up the great work .
Lisse08 chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
omg.. lucky there's sequel to this. or else, to think that wolf will die... *sobs sobs* no way!
luz chapter 13 . 5/25/2008
what? BAD ENDING? i hate bad endings!
shokubu chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
for once(when i was reading the story)i think i want to kill you for making wolfram so weak and got raped...but lastly it stiil fun reading even though i still want to kill you.
anon azure chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
WOW! I LOVE THE FREAKING STORY!

I HATE VOLTLARE AND KISA!

I LOVE YUURI AND WOLFRAM!

I-I-I LOVE THE FREAKING STORY MAN!

GREAT JOB!
7blackrose chapter 13 . 4/17/2008
whew..

finally, i've finished reading all the chapters today..

i'm sorry for reviewing it only now.. i'm a newbie here and i really liked the story..

but it's kinda confusing..

can't wait for the sequel though..
LostForWords07 chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
Id've give it 100 out of 10, if that were possible!

I'm off to read the sequel!