Reviews for Attendance
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww3
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awh! that was cute! I like stories about Sam n Jess... her character didn't get much spotlight...cause ya know, she kinda died in the pilot so..yeah..lol..

but good job! :D
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
very cute! always wondered how they met. :)
Alachai chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was cute! Every time my name is called, I blab...so I sympathize. He fainted? That was hysterical! Poor, poor Sam. That was sweet; I love Sam/Jess.

-Andrea
Entaria chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
hehe. yes. 'passed out'. sure sammy, you just keep telling yourself that. lol. anyway. good chapter, and there wern't as many mistakes as you seem to think. tho i have to admit i had to read one of the sentences a few times to understand. this looks like an interesting story thoough. we didn't get to see much of jess, obviously, so i look forward to your view on what she's like. i hope you find the inspiration to write more :)
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw... So cute...
silverducks chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very sweet, I loved it.
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww good story!
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hey, thats cute! Poor old Sam, nothing fits right, but nice to see hes found a friendly face. Are you doing a lunch time follow-up?
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Ah ha! So that's how they met. Here, I was thinking it was down at band practice. You do know about the Stanford Band...don't you?

Nice glimpse. BTW I always hated those one piece desk chair things. One size fits all is definately not the case!