Reviews for One Day In Purgatory
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wait... they are literally both in Purgatory, and you aren't continuing this to tell us what the hell is going on? You're kidding me. I mean, it's all very enjoyable and such, it's just strange.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*chants like madwoman* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

I LOVED this, you have no idea how much. :D It was- in one word- BRILLIANT. I honestly have no idea how you came up with it, but I would absolutely love it if this happened on the show, Peter and Sylar stuck in this dimension in which they would have to be "civil." Lol.

Er, I'm not entirely good at giving proper reviews (I usually just blab on about how good it was), but I think they were pretty in-character (even with Sylar and his neatness, manners, etc, lol).

I suggest you do more Peter/Sylar fics because I would very much enjoy reading them. Fantastic job. :)
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Ok, that was awesome. Defenitally made me smile. Nicely done.
michellio chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh my goodness, this story is hilarious!

I absolutely loved it! Especially loved Sylar calling Peter dude and Sylar's obsession with the apartment.

Great job! :)
East Coast Ryder chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh, god, this is the most hilarious story I've ever read. Or... the most hilarious semi-serious story I've ever read.
Teh Cuteness chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
awesome!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Awesome story and a really neat concept. I really liked what you did with it...
Maeve Morgan chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So, I read this story some while ago, favorited but never reviewed, and now I just have to. I really was great, from start to finish. You should do more things like this.

This really is one of my favorite humor pieces, it's just great how it starts with the two of them fighting and it ends with them watching TV and figuring out sleeping arrangements.

I loved how you made fun of things like the similarities between Mohinder's and Peter's apartments. And it's really hilarious how Sylar is obsessed with the apartments! I also loved how Peter kept stressing on the fact that Sylar is a psychotic murderer who slices people's heads and eats their brains, over and over. It's just so strange to think that if they weren't mortal enemies these two could probably be good friends. Sylar's lines and Peter's observations in the narrative were simply awesome.

The details like the Abraham Lincoln stain and Doritos were the best! ;)

When I first read this, I was completely creeped out that Sylar kept saying 'dude' but now I watched the cast commentary Milo and Zachary did for "Distractions" and it totally and immediately reminded me of this story, I just started laughing at the two of them joking around and Zachary saying 'dude' all the time!
Aqua-taco chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Unfortunately – or fortunately, depending on the way he looked at it – he wasn’t knocked out, but on the bright side they did happen to get cable in this higher (or lower) realm. Settling back further into the couch, Sylar was about to stretch his legs out. “May I?”

BEST PARAGRAPH EVER!

I just think Sylar wouldn't say dude. But that's just me, different perceptions, y'know? Overall, though, it made for a good "awkward silence" type stories. Good, good.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was so freakin' bizarre! And cool. Oh man that made me laugh hard. Great little piece.

-Ellie
LuipaardJack chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Utterly hilarious! Sylar is so...nuts! And Peter is so...spazzy!

This convinces me even more. There are only two roads for Sye an' Pete: they'll either kill each other, or become best friends.
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
HA HA this was a really funny fic. I couldn't stop laughing. How you wrote Sylar, just hilairious.

Great job, I loved it. And I think Sylar eats the brains, too! Whenever I describe him to other people I'm always like "Yeah, he's this maniac that eat's people's brains to get their powers." and they always act surprised. I mean, what do they THINK he does with them?

Ha ha. Anyway, great fic, I loved it, and it was hilarious.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is so compleatly off the wall but I love it.

Kira
xVaLxRockSx chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
lol... you should def. continue it if you can. I digged it.
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Heh... I love it. Peter and Sylar's dynamic with each other was absolutely hysterical. Great work. This deserves a hats off to you, my good fanfic writer. Kudos!