Reviews for Minerva McGonagall and the HalfBlood Prince
maenadd chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I enjoyed the texture of this Minerva. You captured the complexity of mature women. She is strong, heroic and made of flesh. The MMSS pairing is refreshing, providing an outlet for those tired of the same ole young girl-older man stories. Erotic but not over-the-top.
Sinkme chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
great story! i've been searching for a good story that explores a possible ss/mm relationship post hbp and i finally found it! perfect amounts of snape angst and Order doubting and it was really interesting to see that you added a way to break the killing curse. in one of my stories there is a shield that absorbs the curse but it takes a lot of magical energy, same as with your spell. haha and i liked moody at the end..."You!" haha i actually didnt see that one coming but it was funny.

again, great fic and now im gonna go and check out your other stories

always

sinkme
kathy chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
i loved your story!

it's well balanced between the romance and the plot around really made the pairing believable. i liked how you portrayed not only the main characters of your fic but some of the others as well, (especially how lupin catches on very quickly).
Henry Plantagenet chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
So - I'm not to read this one, and read the other one? All right! (But this one was good too!)
123456712345612345 chapter 12 . 5/22/2008
This was a wonderful story.

My favorite part had to have been when Minerva couldn't breathe and Severus saved her.

There could have been way more MS moments though. :P They were too cute to have only had like five.
micha chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Almost at the end of this chapter there is a wrong typo that gives a different word: tired where you wanted tried (to comfort me) :-)
Bergerac chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
Congrats for another amazing story. I love all of your stories they are so awesome and believable. I really liked this story. Pretty much you are my most favorite author ever!
Micha chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
I dreamt about this story all night, I will read it again very soon. I never read anything coming so close to my own truest wishes how things might go on after the end of HBP. Well, as my hair is already grey *g*, it is quite natural that Minerva is the one my heart goes out to ...

If you work on this FF again later, as you have written, I only suggest that you try to find another title (there is no mentioning of "HalfBlood Prince" in the whole FF, and it is besides the point; I think the story is mostly about the fight of the Order of the Phoenix against Voldemort, or about trust and frindship ...)
Micha chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hi again,

as I had to stop in "Folie a Deux" I read this complete (thank God) story. I cried a lot and neglected all work I should have done today... it is so ...I don't find the right word, it left me speechless. It is very unique to make this pairing work so convincingly (without any magic potions or something ..) As Minerva is my absolute favourite character, I can't thank you enough for this fantastic plot. And to have Severus survive is a nice change, too!
ProperT chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Just read the whole thing and I loved it. I was randomly scanning Severus stories and found this, Brilliant. For a moment I thought you might just kill off Sev, glad you didn't. Great Story.
Ari chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
Wonderful! I never really thought of them together like that, but you made it believable and somewhat adorable-for Snape, of course. Loved your Voldemort action scenes and Minerva, through all of it.
crescendoesque chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
Shame on me also, for not remembering whether or not I had reviewed this story at all, even though I know I read the entire thing!

Fabulous writing, although I felt that the title could have used some work.

I love, love, love your MM and SS. Your Snape is just great!
Leta McGotor chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Aw, this chapter really got me. It was hard to stay sitting in my chair. Wonderful written with so much suspence in it. Great!
LOve chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
IT was SO god! AH. The ending was so good I started crying!
Ianis chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
Brilliant! My favourite pairing! I always wanted Minerva to play a more important role, and you made her very believable!
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »