Reviews for Minerva McGonagall and the HalfBlood Prince
Paru-sama chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Another to add to the favorites.

Kudos, keep writing.
Polyushka Polye chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Congratulations. You just converted a slash shipper to Severus/Minerva
BettinaW chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Hi,

now I was too intrigued to stop reading for reviews in between.

You certainly did keep your main couple in character, and even the others were quite believable. As it was your focus to build up the relationship, we missed just HOW the Horcruxes were destroyed and you alos only hinted at what other magic they developed. We never hear just how Snape worked to keep contact with the order either.

I fully agree on sideplost like orphans to be cared for.

Nice that you didn't have Moody run into a fit when he hears who the 'other' is.

thanks for an entertaining story

Bettina
BettinaW chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hi,

this is an interesting point of view. All these thoughts she has, doubting herself, very believable.

I can even more imagine that Snape wished to be respected by McGonagall, even if by no one else.

The problems I have

1. did she really admire the student Severus Snape, if he stood on ends with her Gryffindors? It doesn't quite tally with the scene Harry and friends overhear in the three broomsticks.

2. in HBP, Harry refused to tell McGonagall what Dumbledore had been doing, and now, as it seems right after the funeral she kows about Horcruxes?

I'm glad you reviewed for me which made me find your stories.

Bettina
Rowen chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
this is the best fic I've read in a long time, most def the best HP fic. I love the way you portray the characters and your continuity as far as the book goes was amazing. I'm a die hard MM/SS shipper too. I hope to read more from you soon.
Solacio chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Great! I loved to read your story. Unusual pairing i think, but you did a great job in it. Also youve managed well to get them not too OOC. Very well done, ive really enjoyed the whole story.
Rubik chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
That was an excellent story and concluded very nicely. Great job!
Silverthreads chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Excelent tale. I normally do not read romances, but older woman-younger man is very appealing to me and this pairing is quite believable.

_
Alaina Arielle chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
Just letting you know that I've read this chapter and it's beautiful. However, it's just been a busy week so I haven't gotten around to writing you a proper review. I'll post again as soon as I've got the last of my nasty assignments out of the way.

Take care.
tabby chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
ah, so lovely :) Minerva was brilliant, i've never read a fic with her as the main character, or this pairing, but it was great!

-love tabby
minniequill chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
Lovely ending to a well-written piece. Sorry I haven't reviewed again earlier, I was actually studying for once. This was a great story, with a pairing that many do quite badly, but which you've pulled off wonderfully.

If you have any more stories as good as these, then for Pete's sake post them! We need more good Minerva (and Severus) stories.

Again, thank you for a wonderful read

Minniequill
dubhcleite chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
really good ending. Not many can pull this pairing off well, I commend you!
Jeda-Star chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
I can't believe it's over... I'm so sad, yet so happy... excellent job and I hope you'll be writing some more MM/SS soon... I'll be waiting...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
That was a good ending. A lot of fanfics don't have awkward endings or just stop suddenly, so it's nice to see a good fanfic that has a good ending.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Poor Moody...good happy ending though...

Its a bit sad this wonderful story has ended, but now you can write something else for me to enjoy... :D

I have to say how wonderful this was again because it is very rare that i find a fic that has a pairing i don't particularly like and in the end changes my mind just the slightest bit...well this certianly did it for me...maybe MM/SS isn't so bad after all.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »