Reviews for Minerva McGonagall and the HalfBlood Prince
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
I'm really amazed Moody took it that well-then again, perhaps he realizes that between Snape's potion skills and Minerva's transfiguration ones that he would lead an extraordinarily interesting life for what little remained of it if he tried anything.

I'm glad Harry finally saw Snape as human (one can only hope that Rowling allows this in her last book).

Brava! Lovely story, and very sweet end.
Tati chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
I have followed this story since the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The characterisations were believable, and their was an overall sense of honesty that I loved. Well played.
blank1206 chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Mystery Girl chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Wow! This story was so great.

I was looking forward for every update and now I'm kind of sad that you're done with your story. I absolutely enjoyed reading it!
Weird-Misfit chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Way to go. I LOVE this story. I don't think I can even put into words how much I LOVED it.

-:P
whitehound chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Well, it's nice to see them get a happy ending, although for me the little SandM moment totally spoiled the mood.

Btw you've been caught out by an error of JK's. She wrote of the people on top of the Astronomy Tower leaning over the ramparts and so on, but she doesn't know what ramparts are. She means battlements, and so do you. Ramparts are the sloping earth mounds around the foot of a castle.
risi chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
What a neat story this was. I'm so glad everything worked out for Minerva and Severus. I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Moody, but I'm sure there's someone out there for him. I wonder if Severus will take up teaching again or find something different to occupy him with. So many possibilities for them all now.
HJ chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Good story!
juuttelcontar chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
A nice last chapter, you did very well with showing a nicer Snape without making him too OOC.

Are you going to do a sequel? I certainly hope so.
kbmaillist chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
Wonderful...yet again...can't wait for the final chapter
Lamia of the Dark chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
a few typos and mis-spelled words. story is great, can't wait to see ch12
Iva1201 chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
I set a story alert on this fic some time ago and then never found time to actually read it. Now I happened to find time at least for this latest chapter and I can probably say only that it was perfect. The memories, the feelings, what they said, how they acted... Really, wonderful. Thank you for sharing. (-:
Alaina Irielle chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Well, these last few chapters were certainly emotive! The precision in building up suspense was perfect, and the scene where Voldemort entered Hogwarts... It was written in such a way that I was completely shocked that he would have done such a thing at such a sudden moment, but at the same time you know it's just how he would have planned it. I particularly liked how Neville stood beside Harry and they finished him off together. I wasn't expecting that, but it was absolutely perfect.

Minerva's reaction to Voldemort and her grief in the battle was portrayed excellently, too. I must say, I can't imagine her using dark magic, or losing her cool like that, but it was perfect for that moment.

I was so glad to hear more about Dumbledore and Snape's history. The reason Snape returned to Dumbledore quite surprised me, but really it should have been expected that he loved her that much, even all those years ago. I find it very sweet to imagine how his love for her must have grown over the years. I particularly liked, also, the more humanistic portrayal of Dumbledore that you gave. It is a side we don't often get to see in the books (Rowling seems to favour the brilliant and heroic portrayal of him).

Am looking forward to seeing what becomes of Snape (and secretly praying for a happy ending for the couple).

Keep up the good work. :)
trulyamused chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
Some shocking Revelations for Minerva. I can only hope Severus survives to reap the benefits. Excellent part and extra long too just what I needed.

Truly
hawkgirl04 chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
Wow, I am truly amazed by your creative words. This chapter was so moving. I have enjoyed this story so much and am sad that there is only one more chapter left. Well, all things must come to an end. Love the story and I can not wait till the next chapter (that better be extremely long).
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »