Reviews for Inseparable
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Inseperable indeed
Me2coolNjunk chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So cute, cant wait for more!
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Now that was good- poor Ukitate, but sadly I could see something like that happening. I liked Yama-ji's role in it as well.

I hope you continue writing, it really was very good.
Humbae chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very cute first chapter, and hopefully there will be more and soon. :)
tsukihito chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
awesome job! i love the interaction between kyouraku and ukitake, and the way you portray their friendship. i can actually see them doing this.

update soon!
Feafea chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
a sweet little fic.. with humor blended in nicely.. juz lurvee ukitake/shunsei friendship.. thanks fot sharing!
Essenze chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
... So that's what I forgot to do...

I'M SORRY! You'll get them soon (next few days), I swear it! I'll start scanning tonight! Warning you again, the only pictures I have at the moment are doodles (Four... I believe), nothing of outstanding quality, but they might keep you from hurting me, right? *shifty eyes* I certainly hope so...

As for this story- ...O-o. Quite the little troublemakers, aren't they? I can totally see Yama-jii chasing Shun like that, waving his walking stick around. That made me laugh.

Talk to you again soon!

(PS- I'm sorry! You know, I jumped about to feet in the air when I scrolled down only to find your question. It was quite amusing actually Laterz.)
The-Black-Wrath-Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
you can write wonders I love )

viper chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
hehehehe...they really are good friends huh?
Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I'm so very in love with shunsui and ukitake fics, not slash, but still. Thank you for the insight.