Reviews for Chivalry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
Another great story! Thanks.
StefKroner chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
great story. very interesting. Sam well done
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Too too funny! Sweet too. Love how Sam felt so bad about not backing Dean up. I love seeing Sam go all protective for his brothers sake! That was awesome. And the humor of course was great!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That as a great story! I loved it! :D
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hahaha! I love it! They SHOULD have tshirts made!
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was hilarious! Good job!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story. I loved what Sam did to those guys. Please keep up the great work.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Indeed. It's nice to see Sam doing the protecting every once and a while ;) Fantastic writing.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
OHHH, the ending. The ENDING. With the screensaver and Dean getting the warm fuzzies, and Sam saying he wasn't a baby any more as they saw him - nice catch! Love this!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Damn, I love this a lot. Heroic/hurt/limpish!Dean and Angry/protective!Sammy. I love Dean being protective of Sammy, taking care of him and watching out for him, but sometimes I just need a fix of Sammy taking care of Dean. It's damn near impossible to find REAL limp!Dean unless it's deathfic or AU and I'm not crazy about either. *cuddles Dean* This rocked my socks off.

LD
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great story! That's so funny (especially at the end with them admiring the picture)! :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
rotfl, that was great!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
HAHA. That so made me laugh. I can totally see Sam doing that too. So much for Dean being the protective brother. :)

Great job!

As Always,

Aali Jo
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved it! Absolutely loved it! Wonderful writing!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »