Reviews for Chivalry
limonade chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, who'd have thought Sammy had it in him? I was grinning so hard my jaw hurts and laughed so loud people are giving me strange looks now O.o I can't help but be amused at Jimmy's pain, he deserved what he got and more. But the water fountain... and the phone call to the sheriff! priceless!

I really like Pete, he seems like an awesome guy. Anyone who looks after Dean and assists with Sammy's revenge is automatically awesome, so I really enjoyed that character.

I was totally swept up in this- when Sam got angry, I felt the anger too, and when Dean was laughing, I was giggling like a loon. And (here's where I admit to being a total dork) I actually took my coffee mug and drank to winchester justice.

This was an incredibly fun fic, and really showed the protective instinct that the brothers have for one another. Definitely one of the funniest fics I've read in a long time. :)
River City1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This was awesome! I really loved Sam taking care of putting those guys in their place. They deserved more, but Sammy did the right thing by making his point and no more. Great job and thanks!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
lol very very good! way too go sam! that was priceless!

thanks

VESPER
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Salute the Winchester brand of Justice! Payback is a bitch, in this case Dean's bitch. As the saying goes, I can mess with my brother, but you better not if you know what's good for you.

They sould have had t-shirts made. And I want that screen saver.
better-days chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i love it :)
anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Man your stories rule- another terrific entry. Loved it! Great characterization. Please please please write more. MUCH more :)
rodney215 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was just great. I worship protectiveSammy like nobody's business. So this was beyond good.
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Winchester Justice - I need a that on a t-shirt.

Sam finally got to kick the crap out of somebody...besides Steve, a couple of vampires and Dean.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
that was good.. nice job..
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow. I loved this. Cool. Sam sticking up for Dean.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Nice job! You had some good brotherly moments in this piece. I found the dynamics between the guys especially interesting how Sam and Dean acted like parents to each other in this piece. Dean staying out late and Sam worrying about him and then taking care of him when he got hurt, and getting even with the people who messed with Dean, then Dean getting upset with Sam because he could have gotten hurt trying to watch out for him. I always thought that Sam and Dean raised each other more so then their father did. Anyway, great story. So glad you posted.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
oh how I love Winchester justice...great job
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I LOVED IT! I liked how u showed sams protective side. Thats how i like to c sam. On the show u seem to get the impression that he is the talk about it type but i think that he is how u wrote it. I was laughing so hard about the fountain part. hallarious! I hope to c more stories from u soon

-Caitlin
04238 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Ack, how do I say this? I LOVED IT SO SO SO VERY MUCH!

I dunno, but it seemed kinda 'different' to how you usually write, but anyways, I loved this line: 'Of course that would be too helpful a 'psychic gift' for him to have, and so the door remained stubbornly closed'. It just made me go, 'aw, poor Sammy.' Heh

The ending was so CUTE, yet not cliche, and it was so Dean-like and I loved it!

The concept was so sweet, and so typically Sammy to not just beat the guys up, it was just adorable, and my heart was doing somersaults when they were laughing in the diner. Sam being the older, protective one, was done really well, because you wrote it really differently and it was an amused kind of malice so yeah. And this is so obviously a favourite because it was absolutely brilliant!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hm. Makes sense to me. Catch ya on the flip side.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »