Reviews for Chivalry
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Really enjoyed this. It makes a lovely change for Dean to be the protected one for a change – he needs to now that Sam is also there for him.

“And now, as if the night hadn't been fun enough, he had the wrath of Sam still to face.” I love that – “The wrath of Sam”!

Thanks for sharing this – you wrote it so well as usual.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
great story. im a deangirl as a rule, but I just love your tough, kickass protective Sammy! And the phone pics were a nice touch.
Angela chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This was excellent. I want you to write many more, all just like this one. Angst, drama, humor, brotherly love, Dean hurt, I mean this story had it all. Talented, very talented you are. More please, and soon. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading more soon.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great story - Winchester justice, love it! "Maybe they didn't have what other people had, but maybe they had something better than that - each other. And sometimes, that was all you needed. That, and a mean right hook of course..And a camera phone to capture the results." Brilliant writing, summed it up perfectly! Just loved Sam in protective mode for once getting revenge on those who jumped Dean. And loved the fact he humiliated them by getting them to strip and get in the fountain, then reported them!

You so rock girl!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Atta boy, Sammy!:D Woot! Oh, that made me sad, mad, cry happy tears, and laugh SO hard, honey! Fantastic job! *hugs tight*

love ya SNB
marie chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
LOVED IT! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it today.
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Humour, hurt Dean and protective Sammy! Great fic!
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was so funny and...and...fluffy!
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hahaha I can totally picture this! Great great job! I can see this becoming a classic humor story in this fandom.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw...that was a sweet story. I love when Sammy is the overprotective brother and Dean is the hurt, vulnerable one. Great story, keep writing!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4