Reviews for Horror movies on the Tardis
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
not bad...
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I really like the line about putting on a puppy dog look and "waiting for him yo give in."
Chakolit Chip chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
i like it cant wait for the sequel
flight815surviver chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
aw adorable cuteness. like you have nightmares about a movie u fell asleep during haha but makes a gud excuse and a gud story
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
aww bless. i like the cinema room every movie now thats gotta be deffinetly prefer cuddling up to the doctor than what i was achually doing while watching saw 3, hugging my m8s foot and almost yanking it off.
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aww i thought it was cute, saw 3 was an ok film not a patch on the 1st 2 cos amanda is NOTHING on jigsaw but it is a little scary, i like the talking tardis
OneHoneyEyeOneIceBlue chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
I hope you do do a review I really liked this story, I love fluff!

montypython203 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Love the ending. Love how you keep bagging out Saw 3. Love how the Doctor was disappointed he couldn't undress Rose. Love the idea of a sequel.
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Oh I loved this fic! Please writ the sequel right away! Please! *gets on floor and begs with cookies*
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 3 . 3/14/2007

loved it!

hurry up with the sequel please, im intriqued already! :D :D :D

well done, its a brilliant story!

ThisTish chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
O i love this so far!

Its romantic but not too romantic if ya get want i mean lol! Pefect!

Anyway, its great, pweez update it soon!

Torchedgirl chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
More ,more more! Me like the cuddly scenes
montypython203 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Oh God, I was cringing just reading the description of the bones cracking, I don't think I'd like to watch that movie ... unless I was snuggling up to the Doctor, of course. I love the idea of them having friendly kisses, and I think the T rating's fine for now :)
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
" And this is from my own fear of bones cracking"

i have that! ... never slapped someone because of it... but i did have to go sit outside one time when my teacher did it cause i nearly threw up... its just so WRONG!

anyway the story.

"no, bad doctor.." HAHAHAHAHAHA.

more soonly please :D
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
lol wow I love this chapy! Don't like all the Saw3 moments though. Ouch! But the small kiss they shared I really loved! ;) No, are you going to make this an M rated? And maybe add a little bedage into it? *g* they belong together.