Reviews for The Invisible Line
sunspotmisery chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Sorry to inform all those who are reading Orion Tiye's fanfictions but she passed away and her stories must remain unfinished.
k.L.r chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
I love this story! I've been wanting to see a violent & out of control Bobby story for a long time.

Thanks for the good writing and please, PLEASE keep updating :D
deliriousdancer chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
this is just killing me. Of course he has crossed way too many lnes and now he must be stopped. I feel so bad for Eames. I guess all the humors going around the squad are finally coming true...Bobby has gone crazy. this is just killing me.
deliriousdancer chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Ok, I was going to quit after the first chapter because it was so alien to any behavior I would expect from Goren, and it made my brain hurt. But I persevered and read the next 3 chapters and now I want to know what is going to happen. This is a side of Goren, or anyone, that we never like to admit exist, but you brought it to the surface so I want to see where you take it.
gorengal chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Well, you're right about it being OOC. Honestly, this is not a story I want to read. I don't think Goren would snap and become a murderer or hurt Eames. I can't see any way to redeem Bobby unless you pull out the dream sequence trick.

That said, your writing is good. I liked the following image (although the phrasing of "now quite distraught appearing man" is awkward): As the tale went on, the color gradually drained from the captain’s face. By the time Alex was done, she felt oddly calm, as if she had somehow transfered her anxiety and burden of knowledge to the now quite distraught appearing man sitting across from her.