Reviews for No Code
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You write Sakura so well. I love the mature sakura, the one who isn't always looking for reassurance and can stand on her own. And you definitely captured her in this fic.

Your writing style is amazing. The repetition you put in is almost hypnotic and the whole metaphor thing with the heart, the brain and the wound worked perfectly. And the parallel with the do not resucitate order fit.

Another great fic. Thanks for sharing!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was excellent. Very sad though.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was really touching... you really nail Sasuke's personality, his pain. And I liked the switching of roles that Sakura and Naruto had... how Naruto became te person to put up with Sasuke. I think you did a wonderful job of explaining Sakura's older self. I can see her getting tired and frustrated... and I like how you kept her in character x) like... with her talking to him, she wasn't playing the "Hinata-apologize with kind poetic words" card... 3 But she had her own harsher way, heh ; I admire your ability to really explain the characters. I hope you continue writing the way you to D

- L
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Very well written and continuation of the first part of your series.

Liked sakura's internal dialogues very much...its just hard to read stories like this knowing how the real sasuke is in the canon story. which makes it even sadder that what you're writing can't happen.

Kishimoto's Sasuke in part 2 is human, but godly too. He is not guilty, all of his moves have worked out to make him more powerful. Hell, Sasuke is more powerful than naruto and sakura *combined* and didn't kill Naruto out of whim. On the human side, sasuke does seem to miss his team 7 days, as he'd smile upon crossing the Great Naruto Bridge.

But the thing is, for stories where Sasuke is shown as part 1 sasuke grown up like your pieces...it jars very harshly. and thats no knock on your skills. your writting is extremely good. Great, in fact. Thats why i'm writing all this stuff in the review.

It would've been great if the real Sasuke was more like yours.
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Good job. I think you over used the line 'She had it' though.
Essyllus chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
:D

I like this perspective from Sakura. Love the Team 7-ness and angsty!Sakura without the hopelessness. Good Sakura characterization.

Nitpicks: [She is the brains of Team 7, the one who gets it's headaches. Naruto is it's heart. Sasuke? Well, Sasuke is it's wound. It's constant wound.]

Should be "its". "It's" is a contraction for "it is" or "it has".

[His face is almost blank... flat black]

Typo? I'm sure you meant "blank".
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh, for the love of-!

This was even better than it's companion! .

I love how the progression of this piece went. I'm having a hard time putting words to a good metaphor here, but I'm positive there's one out there, I swear! (I'm such a slacker!)

It was like... at first I'm just as angry at Sasuke as Sakura is and I'm seeing and understanding EXACTLY what she means- she just can't do this crap anymore, she can't heal him, she has to be above all this now... And I'm agreeing because he *is* a fucking jerk! And he *is* a lost cause! ...right?...

-And then she goes to see him and I can feel her resolution towards anger receding like ocean water, and my own anger starts to go with it. And we both pity together.

But then the anger comes back and the resolve is starting to turn into something new; a resolve to *not* just stand back anymore like she'd originally planned. And I'm thinking, "Yeah, that's what you have to do, Sakura!"

And then she takes him with her. GAH! .

(This is quite the raving review, but it's such a good reunion story. And the 'do not resuscitate' thing is simply brilliant.)

Cheers. _