Reviews for Visionary
sentarla chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
fantastic! thanks!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
Great ending! This story was just, completely ah! I can't even describe it. It was so familiar, yet unique at the same time, and everything from the gift to the conversation was just perfect. Great, great job. I loved it.

Love,

~SLX~
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
Lovely ending to an awesome story! Congrats on it's completion
Julie chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
I loved the ending! This story was amazing! : )
gretchless chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
how many times do they say that in the show, "we're brothers" "your my brother" "i'm your brother" lol, i am starting to think they are tryin a little to hard to convince each other lol any ways i really did love this fanfic and i can believe its complete !
Master Li chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
aw so cute! What a great ending to an awesome story! I hope you write more in the future!
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
Aw, I'm so glad we got such a happy ending but I'm sad that the story is over.

You did an awesome job with this fic, showing Sammy how important he is for Dean's mental and physical survival.

"But Sam had to admit, it had been an eye-opening experience, one he would never forget. Never in his twenty-three years did he realize how important he was to Dean, how important they were to each other. The fact they had this incredible bond amazed the young hunter to such a degree, he was still perplexed by it. He knew he and Dean had always been close, had been for all of his life. But to actually see what the two of them have accomplished and were going to accomplish made him smile."

I think you're right, we can't have Dean without Sam and vice versa, its their bond and love that will defeat the demon in the end and I love how you portrayed that message in the end!

Amazing writing, now get started on the next fic!
LArkless chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
omg that was a great cliffhanger, but please update soon, i want to know what happens :)
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
this is too good! update! pretty please with a cherry on top?
reddsgemini chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
Oh my god. You can't have them both die. What a cliffhanger. Please contiune.
crazyChick7 chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
WAT? REVIEW ASAP!
jack and jill chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
OMG that is completely and totally EVIL! That is the cliffhanger from hell and I LOVE it! Can not wait for the next chapter.
gretchless chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
wow, that was really good !
funkyspunk chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
O.M.G.

HOW CAN U DO THIS?

HOW? HOW?

okay thats not a proper review lol.

i loved this chapter nonetheless but PLEZ let it not be a deathfic. *cries*
KatieLB chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
*throws pillow* you better run and hide! Are you kidding me? you kill sam then make the other one jump off the ledge! Please tell me you arent going to make us wait long... another good chapter btw...but GEEZ!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »