Reviews for Visionary
WinchesterBros chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
I couldn't have read that right. *re-reads* EVIL!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! Please tell me that was a what if scenario and not real! UPDATE PLEASE, I am begging you here!
devonshire64 chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
oh my wow! update soon!
Master Li chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
OMG what an ending! Please update soon! that better have only been what could have been and not what actually happened!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
You better run!

AHH, you killed Sammy!

But I still love this story, continue or die!
Julie chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
OMG, clifhanger! NO! lol I can't believe you killed Sam! Update ASAP! : )
silentpixiee chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
OMG *faints*...please update soon! lol...
roxy071288 chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
O.O ... Oh...I won't kill you...*tip toes around in an attempt to find you* ...come out, come out wherever you are... *does not have various weapons at disposal* j/k... I am enjoying this fic a bunch...
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
That was truly evil, you left us with an even worse cliffie than in the previous chapter...that had better be a scene from the future or some angry readers may be hunting you down!

No cookies until I get an update!
Adara-chan67 chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
*shakes head in denial* No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. NO, I say! You didn't just DO that! That's...but that's so MEAN! To Dean, and to Sammy, and to ME! And...US! *gestures to all the readers*

MEAN, MEAN, MEAN, MEAN, MEAN, MEAN, MEAN!

But...you won't, will you? Kill Dean all the way? Maybe just a little, eh? *nod nod* Yeah, that's it...that's the answer...*comforts self*

So...um...update soon, yes?

Like...REAL soon?

Please?
Poaetpainter chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
...um Layla's doing, right?
Adara-chan67 chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Yeesh, give a girl a heart attack! *clutches chest* I'll have you know I have been through A LOT of stress tonight! (I went and saw Disturbia, which is a very fitting name for a very stressful movie...) And when I was reading this chapter, I forgot for a moment that Sam was just having visions, and I thought Dean was really dead, and I don't NEED that right now!

...I'm very into this story...*grins happily and goes to read chapter again*

Oh, and by the way, I don't know why, but this part made me laugh:

“He died doing what he thought was right for you, for his family. He couldn’t allow your deaths to go without some sort of retribution. If he died fighting the demon, he was okay with that, he could deal with that. It meant he was going to be reunited with you once again.”

“That’s stupid.”

I'm sorry, but that's just FUNNY! Here Layla's pouring out this heart-wrenching reason why Dean did what he did, and then Sam just says "...That's stupid..."

I love it! _
SalemsChild chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
Ok, so I've got a little confession to make. When I started reading this story I was pretty sure it was going to be a lightweight, re-working of the Dickens' classic...bordering on lame, incredibly predictable but something to keep me occupied when I didn't have something better to read. Well, you've proven me wrong. Not only has this story been surprisingly entertaining despite the basic similarities to the well-known Charles Dickens yuletide tale, but it's certainly NOT been lame or predictable. Congratulations on taking a well-worn story format and making it fresh, fun and fraught with angst. Well done! I'm eager to read more.
silentpixiee chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chappy...SO HURRY! please :D
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
That was a really a really sad chapter, you actually made me teary eyed with Sam's reaction to Dean's death!

Very well written and emotional chapter, I loved it!

I'm happy to see that Sammy is finally realizing how necessary he is for Dean's happiness and survival.

Cookies for you, update soon!
Julie chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! : )
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »