Reviews for Visionary
gretchless chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
oh, i was gonna say that was sam saw then was if smmy had died in the fire it didnt really show what would happen to dean if he left now ! oh i cant wait !

bye for now ! and please dont keep me waiting to long !
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
*cries* Oh, please update soon. Amazing chapter.

Love,

~SLX~
LArkless chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
woo an update, another great chapter..looking forward to the next one :)
KatieLB chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
no no no you can't leave us there! LOl another good chapter...sad as hell but good nonetheless...great job
roxy071288 chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
QQ (need the next chappie)
Master Li chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
Oh man update update update! I have a feeling the next chapter is gonna be super good! I can't wait.
LArkless chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
aww that chapter was so sweet, bless Sam he is so lovely! I was shocked that you chose Layla as i expected John but i thought she was a good choice..anyway can't wait for the next chapter! :)
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Aww, I'll be Sam's little sister! Haha, just kidding. This chapter was so sweet, I loved it. And the writing as always was incredible.

Update soon, nice job,

Love,

~SLX~
yasmine32068 chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
I love it! I know that is being a pill right now but hopefully you'll update really soon... Or is there someplace else that this is posted? Anyway holler back and keep writing!
Dawn Vesper chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
love it! great chapter!

thanks

VESPER
Winchesters-Shadow chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
MY! GOSH! that is the most adorable thing ive read in a while! aw im almost crying at the cuteness. that little brother big brother thing is just perfect!
funkyspunk chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
omg i totally LOVED this chapter! I love these vision thingos! i rlly cant wait for the next update...

funky.

p.s I AM SO HOOKED. sorry that was lame but i am ;)
Julie chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Good chapter! : )
silentpixiee chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
awsome chapter...i'm also having trouble uploading my chap...i'm glad it worked for you though!
roxy071288 chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
I totally heart you for using Lalya...
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »