Reviews for His Favorite Game
Wolfsgirlfriend chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Totally enjoyed this! These two need more fics out "here" :P Thanks for writing this!
Deneir-son chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was really sweet! I've always like Lukka fics, and this is one of the best I've read.
RoseRiku chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. That was...

er.

LMFAO!

And I never actually thought of Auron and Rikku as a couple. Hm... lol. Seems a bit pedifilish. And disturbing. Are they a popular shipping? xD Im just curious. hehe.
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw! you should write another Lukka lol yea and i saw the pinch of Aurikku lol nice.
Flainorkeyblade chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
OMG! That was awsome
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Yeah \ _ / I like *bows* thanks for sating my craving
Dark Knight Harkness chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww cute! You did put in a bit of Aurikku but not enough for me! You have to write more aurikku! Not saying this wasn't good. It was great. But you are so much better at aurikku!

Die and be free or live and fight your sorrow!

Dark Knight
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww! You're my new bestest friend, Jaymo! (sadly, I say that every day to someone or other :P) Thanks a bundle for the trouble and for the awesome Lukka ficcy!

Xx-Kuris-xX
losttoxichope chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh I'm proud of you, going and writing a whole lemon for them! Yay go you! Anyway, nice job. Although it's my official decsion that wakka would be a totally awkward name to cry out in sex, don't you think so? :muses on it for a moment: Yeah, totally weird name.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
*glomps* Love it! You did a great job. Wakka and Lulu are my faves!