Reviews for A Shinobi’s Decision
Dimly chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
GO HINATA-CHAN! It's about time she worked up the courage to do that! She and Naruto make the cutest couple! Kinda makes me wonder if Daiki will fall in love with anyone. :D

I wonder if Naruto will tell them all about the Kyuubi? I'd really like to see their reactions; especially Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke. Personally, I think the entire Konoha 12 (Yes, Sasuke too) should all learn about the Kyuubi at the same time. They all need to learn about his past, and just how strong Naruto truly is; whereas Naruto needs to learn he isn't alone.

I hope you let them save Yugito. I can't wait to read more! :D
Korora12 chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
SQUE! ...I am such a naruhina fanboy. Anyway, Daiki/Naoki is turning out to be a very strange but arrogant character, and I would love to see someone put him in his place. Also, I assume Naruto's enhanced senses are a result of Kyuubi's chakra. I'm wondering, do you know what type of training Naruto was doing with Kakashi, or are you making it up as you go along. What will Yugito's part in the attack be? What about Sasuke or the Akatsuki? beyond that, I don't think it would make sense to have the Exams be the same every year, that would give returning shinobi an unfair advantage.

Also, it's just a suggestion, but I think it would be interesting to see how things turn out if you make the Yonbi's Jinchuuriki an old friend of the Sannin. But then again, I also think it would be interestiong to see a fight between a drunk Lee, and Tsunade (probably drunk herself, knowing her). Update soon, you've already taken a four-month break.

And now, I end with this thought: I wonder what the Yondaime tasted like when the Shinigami ate him.
Keigai O Yain chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
Great story cant beleive you have so little amount of reviews

love the character development, i also like how Naruto has developed the sleeping(but not sleeping)state the Kagashi was thinking about earlier.

really like where this is going.

hope you update soon
trilliumgt chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
I loved your story, it's so hard to come across ones that are actaully written with talent. I like Daiki, he is a believeable character. Thanks for keeping the characters from OCC, it makes the story even better.
Time and Fate chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
that was the cutest piece of fluff ive ever seen that hasn't made me want to puke
thelittlestcrane chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
OH! CUTE! I read chapter 13-15 in one day! Who! Well, more like an hour but still. I love this story!
Chronostorm chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
Well this has certainly moved things along a lot like the length as well i wonder what is happening to Naruto that is changing him and how the new stuff from the manga will affect the story later on but anyways i loved the Naru/Hina Fluff though really cute :) well keep it up either way.
Khappy-pocky chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
after 14 long chapters there is a slight naruXhina scene at the end of chapter 15! yey! :P can't wait for the next update!
Time and Fate chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
ah! no! i need to see what happens next
Heliosion chapter 13 . 11/27/2007
Nani? Odd chapter and why is Naruto in his normal canon form so smart?
Time and Fate chapter 13 . 11/26/2007
O... im so glead you started updating again. i can't wait to see the next chap
thelittlestcrane chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
WHO! They finally made it!1 And...was that Sasuke? SWEET!
starfire72 chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Next time you take so long I'll kick you even harder! Good work, but watch you writting a bit more. You were a bit sloppier than normal with this chapter for some reason. :-/ Just saying.
walkswithwraiths chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
Wow didn't have all those intros at the end of what I preread. Feels a bit rushed, but I still can't wait to see what you do next. Keep it up. Later.
AxelDrake chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
I think Yugito, Gaara, and Naruto should be back to back when fighting their personal Akatsuki foes. And maybe some help can jump in (maybe in the form of the Konoha group...or maybe even Sasuke?)