Reviews for I've Seen Better Days
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
please update! love renji's reaction though XD../
Rukia chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Dont...stop... them D: your storys are win
EijiNya chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
i'm sorry that you had to discontinue it, but you got up eight chapters! X) I have three chapters... in total... for my two stories... /o_o\
EijiNya chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
it's not as suckish as you think. sure, you couldn't publish it, but i think that only one or two master writers have ever been on here. and YOU actually update stuff, unlike me and many others. :D :) : :( D: i just insulted myself.
Mr. Nine chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
That was great!
incarnadine.roses chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Haha, those lowly shinigami are in for it now!

lol, body of a demon? Heck yea! XD
flowerspring chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
NO YOU CAN'T! THE FIC IS REALLY GOOD! NO T.T IT IS DAMN FUNNY! YOU CAN'T STOP! (go inside a hole and hide while crying) please you HAVE to continue with it!

flowerspring
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
you...you! you quitter! it was perfectly fine! hurry an update! come on! please?
Selonianth chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
thats just... funny
r00k82 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
good story so far... looking forward to the next chapter.
Axel'sGirl507 chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
great story update soon! _
superninjamonkey chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Well done.
yagami mario chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
hey i like your fic is great i think that is real funny

PS I am looking for a pre reader or partner in a evangelion/naruto/bleach/kof fic if you are interested please contact me at or

also if you have not see bleach the movie i recomanded is good with a really good ending if you want to see it go to and search bleach memories of nobody eng part 1, the movie is devided in 10 diferent episodes and you can find all of the episodes and 10 fastforwd it almost until the end they show a small part that is the end of the movie
Cashala chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Really funny story! I hope that you are able to put up the next chapter soon; have fun writing!
yuki-kami chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
lol i can guess who those shadows where! please continue with the story as soon as you can.