Reviews for Summit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is the most beautiful multi chaptered one shot I've ever read:
I mean, it's the ONLY one I ever read, but it still pretty amazing.
invasianofasians chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
There's not fluff. :( I was waiting for the fluff!
Simitarr chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Please write a sequel! I want to read about Link and Midna brawling, that would be fun! Awesome story by the way
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
This was very nice. I'm not going to descend on you with a Timeline club, because whatever. The baton will make it there somehow.
LinkandZel chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
nice little story here, and you should fall apon the advice that was given out in this site a while back, who cares about the timeline? this is FANFICTION people. you could have the charaters doing the tango and it wouldent effect anything.
Sealy7 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Wow. This fic helped me deal with the eternal hurt caused by Midna's cracking of that Goddesses-awful mirror that we all traveled all over Hyrule looking for and that took so long to put back together and then she breaks it-! ...Um. Excuse me. Anyway, that was a wonderful one-shot (it was a one-shot, right?) and I loved the character study aspect. I enjoyed, like a previous reviewer said, the characters as much as the plot. I'm glad you focused on the characters as much as you did. The humor was great, you weren't over the top about any of it, yet it still managed to be one heck of a funny story.

One part that really got me was the part where Link was just staring up at the castle, looking miserably forlorn, being shoved roughly around without even noticing. It made my heart break, because before all he'd done was grin and laugh and be merry, and all the while I was thinking, "Why is his character so flat? What's CM playing at?" So I wasn't expecting that he'd show such sadness, and, well, it caught me off guard. It was so heartbreaking and sweet. And I thought he was thinking of Zelda... But I guess we'll never know, will we?

I'm a fervent ZeLinker, but I think TP was a MidLink story personally and I can see the pairing, to tell you the truth. I really enjoyed Midna's character in the game, so it was awesome that you were able to write it so fantastically accurate! Also, I liked the line, "And ridden a female other than your horse?" Wonderful tact, Midna.

Also, TURN YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE SCREEN! Because I know you hate it when we readers ask for a sequel, so if you don't wanna read this, skip to the next paragraph! I also know you're on hiatus, so once again, feel free to ignore. Okay, so CM, you have created such a wonderful story that just killed me at the end for two reasons. One, because I know I'll never find such an amazing summer-upper for TP ever again, and two, because the ending (while being completely satisfying) was also really unsatisfying, if you know what I mean? Please take the pleading of your many readers to your heart and maybe at least, you know, tell us what happened? We can make up the future of the fic in our heads, but it's a lot better coming from the author. Okay. My rant is over.

I'm actually supposed to be asleep right now, because it's right after winter break and school starts tomorrow (oh shoot, today actually!), so I was going to read only one part, and save the rest for tomorrow, but I had to read the whole thing through! Because you made it so addicting. And now I'm typing up this ridiculously long review too! Ah! Okay, CM, my headache tomorrow is officially your awesome-super-fantastic fic's fault. XD

Thanks for such an awesome story once again!

~sealy7
High Huntress Elinaria chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
This is so good! The characters are all believable, particularly Colin, and the meeting between Zelda, Link and Midna at the end seemed entirely feasible (considering how unfeasible some of the LoZ creators' ideas are). The humour in the tale is very good, too - not over the top, but just subtle enough to keep it light.

Overall, though, it helped to round off TP for me, so thank you.

Another fantastic job. One of your best, I think. :)

Keep writing!

xHHEx
Mitch chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Excellent story! This was very imaginitive. Your grasp of the Zelda Universe is truely impressive. I especially like how you told the story, more or less, through Colin and Talo.

At the end I was hoping for a Zelda/Link pairing, but...oh well. Your ending surprised me like few Zelda stories do.

Once again, great story. I really enjoyed it and you are a very talented writer! Good luck and keep writing!

The Shadowy Anonymous Reviewer,

Mitch
Paosheep chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
I really, really liked this story. Most especially I liked how the kids kept drawing logical, reasonable conclusions about things, especially since those conclusions were wrong. It seemed very... real, or at least as real a it possibly can. Good job.
S.tormy chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
wow wow wow wow.

It's amazing!

Please email me when you write more?

AT hotmail DOT com

thanks in possible advance -
Social Bunny chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
That was very interesting, especially coming from someone who normally writes AU Zelink oneshots writes this mostly-pairingless character study. It's cool when an author branches out from their usual style - it provides a change of pace to the readers. Not considering your other stories though, this was great, mostly because I like characters more than plot. You can have a killer plot, but if all your characters are wildly OOC, it sucks. Even with this, with a more minimal plot, you still understand the characters, which is awesome. Awesome.
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
yeah I'll move on too, after leaving this review, just like you asked. I wonder if the spies will get caught and I wonder if eventually they'll make friends with Midna...
sakurahanaalice chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Ooh. Wonder what's going on...
So Guhn chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
I greatly enjoyed reading this. Wish more Zelda fics would focus on Link's relationship with Zelda and Midna in Twilight Princess in such a manner. :D
Lupanari chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Awesome story! I loved Link's personality. Since he doesn't talk in the games, one can only get a vague idea of what Link's actual personality is like, leaving fanfic author's free reign over it. So that was great. I liked Colin and Talo's competitive best friend relationship as well. :D Luda and Ralis are awesome too.

Favorite quote: "And ridden a female other than your horse?”

ROFLMAO! Perfect! Perfect Midna comment right there. HAHAHA! Poor Link. Almost feel sorry for the guy. ;D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »