Reviews for Childish Things
Jen-2b chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
A really cute and heartwarming story - thank you very much for writing it. I've read a copule of de-agend Sam stories so far, but yours was one of the best, cause it also showed the funny side of it..

Keep it up!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Awww!

This was excellent! :)
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was so adorable! I love the way you wrote Dean, how much he loves Sam and misses being needed is sweet and sad. Great story.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This was pretty hilarious! D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
You should so expand on this one and turn it into a full fledged chapter fic. This is so awesome!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
...and? what happens next? please give us a sequel xD
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Damn, that was adroable. Great job.
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved mini-Sam and parent-Dean! It was all very in-character for both the boys, I could actually see it happening!

By the way, best line ever -

“I swear, if anyone ever asks me to show them where my brother touches me on the doll again, I’m going to bite their kneecaps.”
flamanipulator chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
wow, that's a lot of swearing for a T rated story.

swearing aside, this was really good. I think it's pretty funny that Sam was cussing the police out for assuming Dean had 'touched' him. course, dean didn't help wiht his comments. :) This was a cute story, and it would be cool to see a sequel.
chiselchest chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww, little Sammy is always so adorable. And god, deans reactions/thoughts were hilarious, not to mention cute. :D Also, I loved the brotherly fluff.
Esperanza Mighty chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw cute loved it!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw... Sam needed a nap!
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
please say there's a sequel or something… I need to know if Sam would become 23 again or will he stay a potty mouth 4 year old
Von chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That IS adorable! I love it!

And it would be interesting to see a case where they *can't* fix it, where Sam really is stuck for good.

I think this is the best little-Sam fic I've read yet!
Teyke chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Jesus christ. If I'd been sitting on my floor when I was reading this, I'd've had a 'rofl' moment. As it was, I was sitting on my bed, which is lucky - 'cause the bed is softer than the floor, and my floor has stuff on it that I'd probably have whacked my head against while laughing helplessly.

This is -hilarious-. God, I just added one of your stories to my favourites, but after looking over some of your other stuff, I think I'm gonna delete it and just add you as a favourite author instead.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »