Reviews for Childish Things
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh god. I love tender moments between the boys! And little Sammy? *gush*

“I swear, if anyone ever asks me to show them where my brother touches me on the doll again, I’m going to bite their kneecaps.”

Ha! Priceless.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh that's so cute!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
tell me you're gonna continue this! Please !

I love it )
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh God... you so hit all my buttons with this one. I don't care how cliché it is - it's just too cute. More? Please?
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
But it's such a *good* crack cliche, and you write it so well. Love pottymouth!Sammy, and marshmallow center!Dean. Please crack some more, won't you?
SlumberingMarauder chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was cute. I love it when Dean has to take care of little Sammy. Great job!
SamaStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was so cute.

Sama
Puppete chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This has got to be the cutest thing I've read since...forever!

Hilarious, too.

The cuddling? Yeah, that's my favorite part. :)
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh PLEASE please please please please (add endless pleases here) write a second chapter to this... and a third... and fourth...eh... preferrably very very many more chapters )

It's awsome, so fricking perfect for lack of better words. Cursing little Sam, Dean's inner chick flick moment thoughts as he watches his kid (?) brother... and Sam's comment 'no he does not touch me in innapropriate places' I was laughing for five minutes after that one...

And what of the cops? Will they find them? Again?

Who/what did this?

What will Dean be like in the coming days with a four yr old?

He CUDDLED him! *Squeals* So in character though, which is scary nough...

more please... it's brilliance!
Lavender Kiss chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I thought this story was funny.

Good job!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I loved it!

I was laughing all the way through at Sam just not getting that 4-year-olds can't do some stuff, like swear in public, or open doors. I was waiting for him to offer to drive.

And I melted at the end. Those two NEED to have more moments like that!

Cathy.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is the cutest story ever. You should write more!
Rose14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
AW! I loved this! its so cute, please add more!
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aww, love the brother moment at the end with Dean telling Sammy he was going to fix it, just, *melts*. And Dean not being able to stop laughing at the beginning is just so, so -Dean-!

I know you probably get tired of hearing this but I would love to see how they resolve this. Anyways Wonderful Job!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Effing hilarious!

"“You know, condescension is the tool of small minds,” he said, but he kind of ruined the effect when he couldn’t get his tongue round condescension properly.

“Aw, that’s cute,” Dean snickered. “One day you’re going to grow up to be geek captain of the world.”

Sam gave Dean the finger (and Christ, even that was cute)" Haha, I can just see sweet little Sammy giving the finger! And how adorable is Dean's affection? ("Sam rolled his eyes and Dean manfully resisted the urge to hug him" and " Dean tried to concentrate on the conversation and resist offering to play trains with Sam or whatever")

Lovely job...it's a shame you're not continuing it. I'd love to see just one more chapter tacked on!

Cheers,