Reviews for Childish Things
Rose14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
AW! I loved this! its so cute, please add more!
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aww, love the brother moment at the end with Dean telling Sammy he was going to fix it, just, *melts*. And Dean not being able to stop laughing at the beginning is just so, so -Dean-!

I know you probably get tired of hearing this but I would love to see how they resolve this. Anyways Wonderful Job!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Effing hilarious!

"“You know, condescension is the tool of small minds,” he said, but he kind of ruined the effect when he couldn’t get his tongue round condescension properly.

“Aw, that’s cute,” Dean snickered. “One day you’re going to grow up to be geek captain of the world.”

Sam gave Dean the finger (and Christ, even that was cute)" Haha, I can just see sweet little Sammy giving the finger! And how adorable is Dean's affection? ("Sam rolled his eyes and Dean manfully resisted the urge to hug him" and " Dean tried to concentrate on the conversation and resist offering to play trains with Sam or whatever")

Lovely job...it's a shame you're not continuing it. I'd love to see just one more chapter tacked on!

Cheers,

Sera
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hahahahah, oh dear God, you MUST update this.

SOON.

This is absolutely one hundred percent genius. Poor little Sammy, hahaha, and Dean is hilarious.

'Dean tried to concentrate on the conversation and resist offering to play trains with Sam or whatever. '

I can't wait to read more.
kamo chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
loved it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aw. Absolutely precious! I loved this! I'm emailing the link to my daughter, too. Great job!
jakisbishlygay chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMG! The image of Sam being a midget with the mouth of a sailor had me laughing so hard that coke almost came out of my nose!
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This was so hysterically funny. Could you imagine seeing a four year old mouthing off like that? Obviously you could. Am truely enjoying you fic a day deal. You should do this every day!
Darktales chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I liked this story even if I did think Sam's character as WAY out of whack. I just can not imagine him being so potty mouthed - even if this did happen. It is more Dean's thing.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
“Yeah, you’re laughing on the other side of your face now, huh?” Dean no longer bothered to hide his amusement (hey, this kind of thing happened to him all the time, and they always figured it out, so it wasn’t like this was serious). Hee hee! “Oh yeah?” said Sam. “And if it was a smart cat, you think it would advertise that fact?” Dean stared. “Sam, it was a cat. You know, meow, nice kitty, that kind of thing?” ROFLMAO! Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
that was absolutley hilarious, especially the thing with the
bally2cute chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I don't think I've ever read a story that Sam was little, but still had his adult experiences and brain intact. It was really weird picturing this kid running around cursing like a sailor and picking locks...at a police station. As always, I love the way you write Dean, and his wants to hug or muss Sammy's hair were hilarious. The end really made me say aww though. I loved it!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
lmao. This was so funny. My favorite line:“I swear, if anyone ever asks me to show them where my brother touches me on the doll again, I’m going to bite their kneecaps.”

I was seriously rolling on the floor at this line. Okay, maybe not, but I was laughing pretty hard.

I loved how you had Sam still have his adult mind and kid body, and the run in with the authorities was good. The characters were perfect, and I adored the end.

Love,

~SS29~
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Very lovely job, Refur.

Transformation fics are always great and this was no exception. You do brother banter like nobody's business, and the very real, weighted overtones kept this grounded. Excellent job, my dear.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
p3karen chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
OMG this was so funny,will they be a another part later on maybe? Great job
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »