Reviews for Childish Things
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OH my GOD. That was freaking CUTE, dude. Just made of adorableness. The "emo geek twenty-three-year-old" was still inside of the wee!body...HILARIOUS!

“These fucking fingers are totally useless,” he said, staring at them like they’d just run over his dog or something. “Jesus, how do four year olds even cope with this crap?”

LMAO. Big!Sammy in wee!Sammy's body is quite the potty mouth!

JJ
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is the only "my brother turns into a child again" fic I have ever read (because, hi, it's Refur-fic!), and omg, I am dead of the cute. This was seriously like the cutest thing I have ever read. Little Sammy's filthy mouth! Dean finding everything Sam does adorable! The cops asking Sam if Dean touches him in inappropriate places! *snort* And omg, Dean remembering how it was taking care of Sam when he was four the first time and remembering what it was like to be NEEDED, just gah. Lovely characterization. I enjoyed this very much.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love this! Was so cute and well done. I love how Dean kept comparing this young Sam to the first time Sam was young. The swearing Sam was so cool and hilarious because he was aged 4. The end bit with Dean cuddling young Sammy was so sweet! Nicely done and if you could, please more?
Onasaki chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
God Damn F*CKING Hilarious.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was one of the funniest cutest stories I've read in a long time! You HAVE TO continue this! I love it! Sam's consistent cursing and the whole of Dean's mixed emotions.

“Aw, that’s cute,” Dean snickered. “One day you’re going to grow up to be geek captain of the world.”

Sam gave Dean the finger (and Christ, even that was cute), and Dean grinned and opened the back door for him (but only after letting him fumble with the handle and curse solidly for a good ten seconds).

That was one of the funniest parts, I could just see Dean's amusment and Sam's pouty little face, lol. Loved it!

At the same moment, Sam’s voice got even louder, so that Dean could make out what he was saying. And what he was saying was for fuck’s sake, no, he doesn’t fucking touch me in inappropriate places, OK?

Poor Sammy! I mean, they really do traumitize kids with those kinds of questions and its a serious matter and all; but oh goodness Sammy's face would've been pricelss.

At the end, I think that he was in a desprate need for a nap. I love that Dean could just pick him right up and had no problem cuddling the little guy to soothe him. He's such a great big brother.

Please Update Soon!

That's it ;)
empath89 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
OH MY GOD! how did you manage to keep them so in character, yet at the same time so painfully sweet. that was brilliant. lil' sammy crying and dean cuddling him. so cute. you have got to put in more moments like that. HAVE to...update soon, please!

hugs...empath
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
i like this story. its funny and cute. ]

update soon!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Holy crap.. do you know how long i've been looking for a fic where this happens? Usually kid fics have them losing their adult memories and resorting back to when they were actually that age. I was so excited to read this one!

You HAVE to consider adding to this. You could even count it as another day-fic that you're doing ;) Please oh please! It's just too perfect.

Please? D
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I can't believe the pace you've set for yourself. But this is truly a great fic. You made me laugh so many times it's hard to keep track.

There's the T-shirt cinched with a rope that results in

"Jesus, I look like fucking Robin Hood, and by the way, you don’t need to say “grown-up”, adult will do just fine, thank you."

Dean's right, it's freaky hearing things fly out of Sam's mouth that no 4 year old I've ever met would say.

For some reason the one that had me rolling on the floor was: “I swear, if anyone ever asks me to show them where my brother touches me on the doll again, I’m going to bite their kneecaps.” That's just classic.

Dean manhandling Sam would so not be okay in Sam's eyes even though he's so small. The last scene, with a bawling Sam and comforting Dean was a great way to wrap the fic.

Thanks for writing this treasure!
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
aww this is cute..u should keep going with it
EleanorRigbee chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love you.

I've seen a lot of crack fics of this nature but none of them have ever been so entertaining or well done. Total kudos on keeping Sam twenty-three on the inside, because its the inside that counts and is hilariously out of place and omg, CrazyCursing!Sammy is the most adorably disturbing thing I've ever heard of. Completely in love with Dean and his reactions and the wanting to fix Sam that conincides with wanting to cuddle him (because this is really the only situation where it can happen and it isn't taken as wincest). The run in with the cops was fucking beautiful and the line "if anyone ever asks me to show them where my brother touches me..." was pure gold.

I'm feeling the side effects of this crack fic so you'll have to forgive the rambling-I can't wait to see what else you have this week.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Chicki Babie chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Kool update soon
aussiechick21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw.

That was so CUTE. I know it's kinda been done before, but I like your take on it the best because in the other fics I read Sam reverted mentally as well. I like that in this one he's still mentally himself, it's an interesting twist.

I hope this is a multi chap fic, yes? Because I defenitely want to read more of cute little Sammy and big brother Dean.

Gorgeous writing. Well done.
D chapter 1 . 3/9/2007