Reviews for Lateral Geniculate Nucleus
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
I am crying. But it's the good kind of crying. I am not a fan of Sakura/Sasuke, but this one was beautiful in its agony and the fact that both of them did what needed to be done in the end.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
The only thing that would've made this better was a happy ending... though I can understand why it wasn't. Man... this is the 2nd of a story I loved SOOO much but ended in either or both Sasuke and Sakura dying... damn.

Still loved it, though. Kinda dark, which I adore.

Kabuto was pretty interesting, too.

I loved it all around. :)
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Holy son of an infinite beast, Oropedo in Sasuke's body. No that's too horrifying.

Sasuke you idiot. You just had to torture your lover with your idiotic decisions. You just had to sacrifice everything you are for the slightest bit of survival on her part. It was too late. It's like Itachi all over again. Your foolish little brother just has to follow your footsteps, Itachi-nii.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Love it! Off to chapter 3!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'm already loving it! Off to read chapters 2 & 3!
therentyoupay chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Such an intense little story. I love what you've done with the characters.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
very well done. Impressive.

Deep.

amazing.

I loved it.

It almost made me feel sorry for Sasuke.

XD
HerMadnessMac chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
How horribly, horribly sad. I loved it, and it was beautifully written, but it still ripped me apart from the inside out. I kept hoping for a happy ending there. Great job, great style.
X Mika-Chan X chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
wow, that was sad but it was a great story too. :)
Science and Fiction chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sorry too lazy to log in. (_) really good. You're amazing. :)
sadbird chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
My God, that was just too sad :( but a very great and creative story :D
yckin chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
poor sasuke :(

at least he managed to gain even a bit of his freedom.
Zarinne chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Why have you named the story after an anatomical structure?
SuilsSaifir chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Very very powerful fic.

Seriously well written, dark but not over-indulgent and so absorbing with its mix of emotions.

And the ending couldn't have been better I think I'm really getting the hang of this angst thing.

Sina xx
jetblacksakura chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
that is very sad!

I like it anyway, but that's sad.

I think I might cry.

good job.

I feel sorry for sasuke and sakura now.