Reviews for Endless Maze
awfullynormal chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
that was really good! exactly how i pictured her nightmares to be. great job!

-iluvjasper
BlondeWithABrain chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
It's very good...but...depressing.
Jack-chan88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Are you going to write anymore? It could be a very good story if you would write more. Just saying...
scarredvines chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This one-shot is very shaking, and seems to be so true. It sounds like the dream I imagined. ~Silver
Mediatorgrrl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was REALLY good... It was so sad... It was also really scary at some parts... I hope you write more!

Love,

MG
methebookman chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great description! I liked your "So quiet that it almost hurt my eardrums" line. It was a nice short fiction. Of course, I can't wait to read the rest of your story.
Seraphyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Gracious! That was intense, Sara! I can imagine that being almost exactly what she went through in her dreams!

Good job, hun!
foreverinlove17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Now I am really going to bug you because you can obviously write. This was so good and as we have both established before I am quite honest so when I say something is excellent it usually is. Update soon, don't put the complete thing, I want more. :).
shobbs chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Beautiful, but so sad.
Annilaia chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
AH? crazy good! you silly woman! for why haven't you put this up before?

and if was part of a bigger story, are you going to put more of it up! i know it says complete aka ONESHOT argh. ahhaa

and, are you going to put up the story you told me about... where the phone... bella speaks and you know who hears her... ahha. OR is that part of the story this belongs to? :O! how scandalous... ahahah

YOU BETTER PUT SOMETHING UP SOON!

(and yay, first review. i think. there were none when i read, ahaha)