Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
merzbale chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love the rain. This story was amazing.
Bones62442fbi-rlh chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I don't know how you do it. You create this amazing scene that I can see perfectly in my mind. Plays like a movie... I swear I could almost hear it... no I'm not crazy... well maybe a little, but that's what makes me such an interesting person ) haha, I wish.
TJ Cale chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
SO sweet! i love it!
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
all of your stories make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

great job!

hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow. Wow.

You are an amazing writer. This is really good. Well done.

mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Another great one. You are so good with the descritions & emotions. Ok, I still have more of yours to read. :)
motormouth1027 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
you're a fantastic one-shot romance writer. keep going!
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I especially liked that last line. Christine's watching her daughter love... I also like your description of the rain, pelting everything: Booth, Brennan and their surroundings. This is a very touching one shot. chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I loved it. I could really feel all the emotion in that story. Great job.
Cupid's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I thought it was absolutely fantastic! Loved it! Had 'Fix You' playing whilst reading this, worked brilliantly! Seeing as I danced in the rain only a few hours ago, this was very fitting for today! Thanks!

Cupid's Girlfriend

adagio11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was great! :D Loved the idea of Booth, going to Bones' mother's grave. Good job, really liked it
melmel6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
so honest, so true to character. I love the rain and stories about dancing in it. Great work!
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i think that this is BEAUTIFUL and touching. (and i think i already reviewed, but this fic is so... so... how do i say... heartwarming? last sentence is what got me, good. ;). love your writing!
Beti chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
After you reviewed my story, I thought I'd check out the ones you'd written. I'm SO glad that I did! This is definitely one of the very best Bones fanfiction stories I've ever read. Wow. The image of the two of them swaying together is so perfectly beautiful. I think that you really were able to capture the two characters well in this fic. This is just incredible.

Well, I'm off to read the rest of your stories! I'm sure I'll be reviewing most, if not all, of them too! You're an incredible author, and I'm so glad that you've decided to share so much of your work on this site. :)