Reviews for Meeting of Two Princes
JohnnyHarder chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
btw is this one supposed to be a sequel to the Victor of Narbo Martius? if so, that's awesome, and this one needs a secuel too lol
JohnnyHarder chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
broski, I love your stuff on Rome Total War, please continue this story as well as The Victor of Narbo Martius

please?

the Maelstrom chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Whilst others have no doubt commented on the good writing in this story, allow me to comment on what thus far seems to be your sound grasp of Roman historical context. All the little details point to the liklihood that you have done your research. This is good. Too many times have stories been marred for me due to their historical inaccuracies or overeliance on hollywood stereotype.

Keep it up, and please don't disappoint. Rome: Total War may not be a historically accurate game, but this story sure is shaping up to be.
Trueroman chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I really do love this story. It's written very well, explained in a great amount of detail and the characters spoke true to how you created them. I applaud to your work and looking forward to reading more.

There is a few spelling mistakes, not many noticable, but they're are a few that stopped me from reading, just to figure out what you intentionally meant.

Till next chapter, take care.
Jessica M chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I most certainly enjoyed this chapter better than the first. The characters are well defined and I imagine everything happening with these people. I have also grown quite fond of Marcellus and that makes me want to keep reading. The flow is better, and I was intent on reading every word carefully just to get exactly what was happening. I generally do not enjoy war stories or any such type but this does intrigue me. I'm looking forward to the rest.
Jessica M chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
While this is not my area of expertise, I enjoyed this piece very much.

As far as content goes, I can imagine what sort of people these characters are and how they might behave. This is something I like very much that I feel like I know the characters.

I think that the story could be smoother. I feel that it did not flow as well as it could have and that might have taken away from truly how good this story can become.

The plot is good, this story can unfold more and it would still be something I would be willing to read. I think it lacks a certain hook that might be able to pull in a wider audience. The character of Marcellus is indeed my favorite because he is so young but until reading till the very end I didn't find myself really hooked. The end does however give me a hook to read onto the next part because I am curious about what happens.

In conclusion the core is good but the details could be worked out to yeild a better piece of work.