Reviews for The Problems with Dean
Saffygirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Another awesome story!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
oh i loved this! r u continuing this!
azab chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
loved it good job
charis-kalos chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Oh, Jess is dead. Well, I guess that was kinda always going to happen, but it's always sad. And now Sam and Dean are going looking for John. I wonder what he's like in this world. Harder than "our" John, I imagine, if he left Dean and Sam with Mike and Kate.
charis-kalos chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Dean with alcohol is "our" Dean? Interesting. I suppose alcohol is an inhibition-loosener, and poor Dean has a lot of inhibitions to lose, but the fact that he can't remember anything the next day isn't so good. Hmm, do we encourage him to continue drinking to help him relax, or try to find other, less potentially destructive, ways of relaxing? (Sorry, went into college chaplain mode there.)
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Interesting take on Sam as the protective brother - not the baby, but the one in the middle, keeping an eye on Dean. And Dean listening to both Sam and Mikey when he won't listen to Mike and Kate. Fascinating interactions. I'm enjoying this.

(But where's 'The Art of Balance' up to?)
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Okay, you've got me. I've been glancing at your current "The Problem With Dean" story and thinking, "I really have to go back and read the beginning of this AU". And now I am. When I should be doing other things, of course! But I love this opening chapter. Poor Mike and Kate! Two of my best friends are foster parents to a couple of brothers who were neglected by their parents and are now developmentally delayed and it's incredibly hard for them. A traumatised Dean dumped by John would be very hard to parent.
darkgirl3 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Excellent story, might be little for i can get ot the next but keep up the excellent work. Sad that Jess still died, but glad that they are all hitting the road. Go Dean for about kicking John's butt. :)
darkgirl3 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
loved this chapter too. glad Dean's going ot college :) :) :) he deserves it. i would love to see this in a episode or somethign like what would happened maybe :)
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Finally its back up and here is my review. I love this story so far I'm glad Dean's coming around glad he punched John in the face also. he should have keep up the great work.
StoryTagger chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Wow, I was just about to ask why Dean was being so closed off...I mean, horrendous childhood and all still does not defeat one of the main parts controlled by genetics, the libido...I was starting to worry Dean had been castrated at some point in life...guess it just takes a suppression of that outer persona to get Dean into party mode... I get the feeling it is a GOOD thing John didn't raise those boys...I still think Dean or Sam should punch John next time they run into him... I actually want to punch him and his actions didn't even affect me...
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haha, now that is the way to handle a father that abandons his children...I think if Dean had done the whole yes sir thing I may have stopped reading...but that's kind of like a tornado stopping because someone turns a fan against it...I really love Supernatural AUs. And I loved that part you wrote with Dean punching John that made my day
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
plz update soon
Zerestor chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
I love this story!

I'm so glad you wrote a sequel.

I would love to hear more stories set in this universe, prehaps from when the boys were little?

Sushi Chi chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Ooh. Interesting story. I like it. Dean is so different. Weird thinking of him as shy. Exspecially around women. And Sam standing up for John! Fantstic.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »