Reviews for The Problems with Dean
L5472 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Naw I lovee this story..naw deanny.. *hugs*

Mikey's cool too..

ROFL at first I was like...why is Mikey yelling at himself? But then realised there was a Mike and Mikey haha
Elflocks chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
james dean lol! great story :D
Elflocks chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw, I love how complicated this is... I'm gonna go read some more now. :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
I sure would like to know more about how Dean became like this, if you felt inclined to write a prequel.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
I really liked this alternate take on Dean if he'd grown up differently. And Sam was actually quite bearable too. Shocking.

-Ellie
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Since you haven't updated Little Sammy or the current Sammie Rae story in DAYS, I went back to some of your older stories. I'm going to make notes as I read, so I don't forget anything...

This is great. I wasn't sure about the boys being with anyone but John, but this works. Like that Dean's still not talking much to adults, and loved it when he punched John : )

Sam's a "force of nature"? Yes, he is! But so is Dean.

Dean can't talk to girls? Well, if he had trouble talking to anyone other than family, I guess that's possible. Makes for an interesting twist.

Damn, was hoping Jess might like in this AU. The changes in Sam and Dean when they showed up for Mikey's graduation were good.

LMAO! Sam want to get Dean drunk after graduation, but won't let Mikey have any. Loved the "motherly brothers" bit. And Dean trying to fix up Mikey : ) Nice to giggle after the previous chapter's sadness.

Glad I know there's a follow-up story to this! Otherwise I'd be hounding you for more.
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Cool idea. I like this version of their lives. I really like Mike and Kate, very nice parents. Great job.
smokeyhorse chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Okay, you rock! I LOVE this AU! Very cool! I'm so happy I found it!
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I am officially in raptures. I think I like this story even better than Sammie Rae, and I adore Sammie Rae. You've got such a splendid dynamic set up between the three brothers. You show them supporting, complementing, and learning from each other and you do it all so subtly! And I am so pleased that you've had Dean grow a bit and become more confident. I loved that line where Mikey was wondering if his brother had been possessed by James Dean. This was a really magnificent story and I really, really hope you do end up writing about the road trip.

Cheers!

Mirriam Q Webster chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Eep! Fabulous! Three Winchesters! (I know, they aren't quite all Winchesters. Let me revel, huh? :) ) An incredible trio! I'm ecstatic! Zooming to the fifth installment now!

Mirriam Q Webster chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Poor Dean. My heart is literally aching for him, here. I'm very glad there's no waiting for the next chapter! I'm off to find out about this mysterious fiery nightmare and maybe Christine?

And, for the record, yes, school/worklittle time of my own. And Thank you so much for writing such enjoyable stories!

Mirriam Q Webster chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
A bit late with the reviewing this time, sorry. But this is fabulous! I like the interactions you show and the way they illuminate how the boys fit together. I also particularly like the way Sam is a total mother hen. If Dean hadn't been his mother hen, Sam totally would have been all over that. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next chapters. Drat this whole concept of school/work! :)
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Who else has brothers like his indeed! Well, is it really over? Is there going to be a sequel? Are there going to be more adventures with the three brothers? Are they going to meet John again...? I'm glad Dean got back to his own confident, self-assured, cocky self. Good story SciFiNutTX - thanks for that!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Glad to see Dean is getting more confident.

Sam chuckled. “Jess will still be there in ten minutes.” - little did he know...!
Yasuko08 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
This was one of the best stories that I have read that is a Supernatural Weechesters story. I totally Love your Dean. I also like the 'Sam The Interpreter'. It makes sense. I hope that you have another part in the works. If you don't thats ok, the story does stand on it's own. Keep up the good work.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »