Reviews for The Problems with Dean
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
A bit late with the reviewing this time, sorry. But this is fabulous! I like the interactions you show and the way they illuminate how the boys fit together. I also particularly like the way Sam is a total mother hen. If Dean hadn't been his mother hen, Sam totally would have been all over that. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next chapters. Drat this whole concept of school/work! :)
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Who else has brothers like his indeed! Well, is it really over? Is there going to be a sequel? Are there going to be more adventures with the three brothers? Are they going to meet John again...? I'm glad Dean got back to his own confident, self-assured, cocky self. Good story SciFiNutTX - thanks for that!
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Glad to see Dean is getting more confident.

Sam chuckled. “Jess will still be there in ten minutes.” - little did he know...!
Yasuko08 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
This was one of the best stories that I have read that is a Supernatural Weechesters story. I totally Love your Dean. I also like the 'Sam The Interpreter'. It makes sense. I hope that you have another part in the works. If you don't thats ok, the story does stand on it's own. Keep up the good work.
GuestTypePerson chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
maybe the end of this particular story. but i think that you could probably write a whole nother one easy. you have a good base to go from and interesting characters to work with. so i say go on.
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Awe I am sorry to see your story come to an end. Although, I hope you have a sequel in the making. You can't leave me hanging! LOL. Thanks for writing such a great story! Until your next post, take care and Happy Writing!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
"Dean laughed lightly. Wait, Dean laughed? “No problem, dude. What time you want it there?”"

*scolds Dean*

I love that Dean is more confident. The hunt does seem to have that effect, lol. :)

“Good. Now I need some coffee or I’m gonna stake somebody.” Dean rubbed a hand over is face as he pushed past them toward the kitchen.

That's certainly the Dean we know, lol. ;)

Incredible work as always! :)

SilverStorm06 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Great story! :)
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
"Where was this coming from? Pod people? Was he possessed? Yeah, right, like possession was even possible."

*falls over laughing*

I still love Dean being shy. It's charming too, lol. :) Just Dean's luck, though. He finds a nice girl, and the supernatural attacks. ;)

I hope John will be able to help them, though I have a feeling their meeting won't be very civil, lol.

Awesome work! :)

sissa610 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
no i want more more more!

hahahaha please?
FallenAngel1013 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
loving it! the younger brother is a nice change from all the sisters out there. please continue!
friendly chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
I think you should keep going... I want to know how the road trip goes..
SilverStorm06 chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
And the brothers head off... glad to see Dean's getting back into his self-confident personality. :)
friendly chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
this is good.. kinda cool to see a role reversal...
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
"He was frozen to the spot. Sam was the one who could talk to the pretty girls, not him. Hell, he could barely talk to customers at the shop. Dean tried to shake her hand, but for some reason his arm would not move."

I love that Dean is shy. I can actually imagine him that way. I think at least part of his charm was learned simply because it had to be. He needed to know how to sweet talk people, and get them to answer his questions. And after what he went through, I'm not surprised he's shy. :)

"Dean shrugged, dropping his eyes. He wished he could remember. He had a sense that he felt confident last night, that everything had gone his way, but he could not remember specifically."

I think he's going to regret that he doesn't remember. I have a feeling that something important may have happened...

Incredible work!

I look forward to the next part! :)

86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »