Reviews for The Problems with Dean
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is very very good! And so touching. It's a heartwarming story and really inventive. Shows Dean's good nature and sensitivity.
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Fabulous. I really like it. I really, really do. This is definitely an interesting take on what Dean might have been like without John's influence. I love Sammy's line about needing to take care of Dean, too. I think that's probably a pretty accurate reflection of their relationship with each other. And yes, for as tough as he is, Dean is a total mother hen! Excellent work!

And, you totally made my day so much better by posting this. Thank you!

Cheers!

M
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I liked it. For a bit I thought that Dean and Sam's Mom was one of those people. The kind that never listen to what their kids say just what the 'experts' say. Great ending.
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great fic. This Dean was so different from the lovable arrogant man we all know and love, but still teh same great, responsible big brother. This was a great AU fic. Oh, and I loved this line: “Dads leave,” Dean said, staring up at Mike. “I’ll never be a dad. Maybe a Pop, but never a dad.”

I loved it.
sissa610 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
awesome! i loved it!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I liked that. Is Mikey Kate and Mike's son as he is 11 and John left Sam and Dean 13 years ago? You have to continue with it though. I like the idea of Dean working at the garage. What did Sam mean by having to look after Dean? You see there are unanswered questions so you have to write more lol.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This was amazing! :)

I love how Dean was so different, but still DEAN. He was still so loyal to his family, and so strong. I also love that he got to have a normal life. It makes me sad that he wanted nothing to do with John, but at the same time I don't blame him.

I loved to that you brought Mike back. He struck me as a guy who really did want to do the right thing, even if in the canon, he didn't know that he was actually hurting the boys by calling Child Services on John.

Incredible, incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494