Reviews for ad Infinitum
Nyxah chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow. Am left feeling all slushy and glowy and just generally NICE! So well written, beautiful ideas, credible storyline, and does that special thing that fics rarely ever do properly: does justice to the original book. It fits nicely on the end of the book, like an alternative epologue sort of thingy, and doesn't interfere with Nix's great work. (As you can see, Shade's Children is, in fact, one of my favourite books...)

Great characterization, and I was with Ninde all the way. The reader can really feel her emotions, to the point where I almost had to restrain myself from crying out "NICE ONE, NINDE!" to avoid public embarassment during the booth incident.

Really well done, hope you write more like this!
Javahna chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

Very well written. Write more. Now.

heehee!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! God bless!
laura chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
i love shades children. this is a great and well written fic.
onlyagacia chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I really enjoyed this, I adore Shade's Children and I think you played both Gold-Eye and Ninde very well.

I'll admit the ending made me smile a lot, fantastic work! :]
NindeFangirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Ah, somebody FINALLY wrote a Shade's Children fanfiction! And it's fortunate that it's so good, too, and not a piece of crap. I really lucked out to find this incredibly cute piece. Gold-eye seems so clumsily cute. I love the part where Ninde says "he was great last night"-that made me laugh out loud. And the ending was fantastic, beautiful. I LOVED IT.