Reviews for Daughter of the Dawn
Cisely chapter 17 . 1/14
Oh my. This story continues to get more interesting by the chapter. I feel that Sakura and Deidara could have had a sweet relationship had he not died...poor Deidara, and poor Sakura. Rip. And Pein...he's laying it on real thick with the "I'm your father" thing, huh? He coddles her so much. I'm really liking your story, I think it is pretty different from other Akatsuki stories. I just wish that you would include Kakuzu and Hidan into the story more often, they're rarely seen. I wish you would come back and update this story!
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Please update!
DracoMalfoy666 chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Are you planing on continuing this fanfiction? :)
Koomahana chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
so when's the next chapter coming out? I'm hooked!
boom-na-moon chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE pleas eplease continue this! :))
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
deidara is soo acting friendly weird but cute!
BSCace chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Please continue the storyyyyy! I love it! Why do authors always leave their stories hanging when things start to turn exciting! ( T_T)... Anyway please continue O()O You have my support *:.。. o()o .。.:*
songena chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Why did deidara have to die!

PinchofSalt chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
This is really goooood whens the next chapter?
Luna chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
DAMN! i am not usually for Sasori and sakura but... SASORI GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND SAVE HER!

nice chapter and story. .
Hidden Fire chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
I love your story! Please update soon! I hate fluff also, so don't go thinking you're the only one. I love the Sasosaku action, but PLEASE NO MATURE SCENES! I really DO NOT enjoy those AT ALL! BTW, it is so sad that Itachi died! He and Gaara are my top 2 favorite characters followed by Tenten and Sakura.
ItachiLuver005 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Itachis waaaaaay better...so perfect. but deidara & Itachi died...sooo sad. Good job girly!
Deathr0ses chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
ugh. I hate that bastard, Sasuke! Ugh. U CAN GO DIE A HOLE, SASUKE!
CakeMurder chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
aww! it was getting good to!anyway,UPDATE!-BrittanyMonahan13
AkaneKazuyagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Omg, this looks so cute! I've only read the first chapter, but I have a feeling I'm going to love this!