Reviews for Daughter of the Dawn
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Please update!
mrs.earlgrey chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Are you planing on continuing this fanfiction? :)
Koomahana chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
so when's the next chapter coming out? I'm hooked!
boom-na-moon chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE pleas eplease continue this! :))
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
deidara is soo acting friendly weird but cute!
BSCace chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Please continue the storyyyyy! I love it! Why do authors always leave their stories hanging when things start to turn exciting! ( T_T)... Anyway please continue O()O You have my support *:.。. o()o .。.:*
songena chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Why did deidara have to die!

PinchofSalt chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
This is really goooood whens the next chapter?
Luna chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
DAMN! i am not usually for Sasori and sakura but... SASORI GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND SAVE HER!

nice chapter and story. .
Hidden Fire chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
I love your story! Please update soon! I hate fluff also, so don't go thinking you're the only one. I love the Sasosaku action, but PLEASE NO MATURE SCENES! I really DO NOT enjoy those AT ALL! BTW, it is so sad that Itachi died! He and Gaara are my top 2 favorite characters followed by Tenten and Sakura.
ItachiLuver005 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Itachis waaaaaay perfect. but deidara & Itachi died...sooo sad. Good job girly!
Deathr0ses chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
ugh. I hate that bastard, Sasuke! Ugh. U CAN GO DIE A HOLE, SASUKE!
CakeMurder chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
aww! it was getting good to!anyway,UPDATE!-BrittanyMonahan13
AkaneKazuyagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Omg, this looks so cute! I've only read the first chapter, but I have a feeling I'm going to love this!
FallenAngelCyril chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
Ah, I'm thrilled you updated. I absolutely agree about Sakura in the manga, I was very sad about how she just broke down like that. But what would shounen be without some damsel-in-distress acting as a catalyst every now an then?

This reminds me why I don't read shounen.

As for your chapter, it skipped around a bit and I found the parts with Naruto and Konan slightly jarring. Still, it looks like things will be heating up next chapter. . .

I hope you're able to update more quickly next time, but real life can be a pain, I know.