Reviews for Unrequited
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
great job! I loved Sam's reaction to Daniel's kiss and visa versa! As well as Daniel's reaction to Jack knowing he was dating Sam!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Callea chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hah. Now that I think about it, Jack and Vala would be a great couple. Awesome and cute story.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
haha absolutely fantastic! well done!
IMSoto chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
yes please a sequel would be awesome :)
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Daniel's silent confession was lovely. Oh and that kiss...*fans self* Lucky, lucky Sam.

And "She's got spunk. I like spunk." So totally Jack.

Sequel? Oh, yes. I'm thinking...double date. LOL ;)
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Never thought of Jack and Vala getting together but that could be fun! GO Sequel!
janelouise chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hi there,

Yes, Please write a sequel to this Wonderful story! I think Sam/Daniel and Jack/Vala would be great to see!

Sincerely, jane
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I vote for a sequel! :)
devianttart chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It is far too early for me to be this worked up. I am at work for goodness sake!

I really want to see Jack and Vala on a date.
Simallyher chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
JACK AND VALA! Now I havent seen that pair...thinking about it, it makes a little sense too! Oh and I loved how Jack could tell, I kinda had the inkling that he was talking about Daniel when he told Sam that there is a guy on this world that coudl treat her right.

LOVE IT! Really needs a follow up...the dates and how they went?
Terelou chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Do you even have to ask?
row4d chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Maureen, come on, you have to ASK whether we want to see more? You've turned me into a die-hard Daniel/Sam shipper, which in itself was an achievement since I used to be against 'ship of any kind. Nice twist, though, having Jack decide to take Vala out on a date - didn't see that one coming, and it promises to be quite interesting!
AvengingAngel101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Awesome as always! lol i love your stories they're always so well-written and the characters are really believeable you HAVE to write a sequel for this! :D
feb04 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
really great ! please please a sequel ?
anglstrmoon chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Jack/Vala... That is something that I didn't think I would ever see... But it does make sense...

I would like to see a sequel...