Reviews for Never Gonna Catch Tomorrow
Nonnie chapter 1 . 5/26
Jak doesn't notice the weight on his shoulder has gotten lighter? Or see the apparent spinal ridge Sig is seeing, even though Daxter would be right in front of his face the most? I don't know, man; seems like Jak would've been the first to know or guess this, if it would change his diet, or lack of, so much.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please continue! This is really good!
OLD Z chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was really great. A perfect snapshot of the Daxter we rarely see as well as some lovely smatterings of parental Sig. ) Poor, poor Jak. Even though we know it turns out alright my heart breaks for him. He can't do anything to save Dax aside from winning those races but to have Dax hiding from him... God he must feel like crap. I'd really love to read the second half of this.
namiangelus chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awesome fanfic. Very well written. Jak's reaction at the end broke my heart. Would very much love to read more...
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is really amazing.

And I like what you said on your profile. You're right, it is hard to find well-written stories on this website, but it's really worth it when you do. Your story (in fact, ALL of your stories) are just that.

And poor Jak at the end! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this: more one-shots that tie in, a full story, something else? Anyways, I'll be waiting very impatiently to read it!

Please keep writing! Your stories, no matter what format, ROCK!
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
POOR JAK! Whay's the sequel called?
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Your stories really are well-written, and this one is particularly good - maybe I'm saying it because I like angst too much, but it is a very good shot at characterization. You could pull off several more chapters after this, I think, easily.

The ending was just what the fic needed. I wonder if that was Jak hearing about it for the first time - in which case he'd probably be beating himself up about it, and it would be pretty ironic since Sig thought Jak 'probably knew'. Or maybe he just needed confirmation... though that doesn't seem as likely - he'd probably be after Dax as soon as he figured it out.

Sorry for the ramble. Can't wait to see what you'll do with this...
CatWoman4Ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Good theme to base a story plot on and it is very unique. I like it a lot. This might be an odd question, but your story title, did that happen to come from the song, "Can't Catch Tomorrow" by the Lostprophets? I love that song and band, but I was just wondering if there was any connection.
Lurker chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
nice

i really like the ending

maybe you could make another one-shot in Jak's point of view...?
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
aww! thats so sad! poor little daxy! and poor jak!

oh! hmm, nice to see something from sig's POV for a change! fab!
Hybrid chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Good fic and interesting topic. This is quite original.
Sparrow9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
wow at first I thought it was a one shot but then I saw tbc I love this, I can't wait to see ehere you go with it. Keep up the good work